“Excellent”
Review of Los Peleones

Los Peleones
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sensations, Express, Flavors, Aromas, Play, Friendship, Talk, Have fun, Enjoy, too many words... Just come to visit us
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Very good restaurant. Probably the best on the island of Holbox.
Bread & pasta are homemade.
And the dishes are delicious. The chef is really good, and many dishes have his personal touch.
ravioli with mushrooms & lobster with taglatelli were delicious!
On the top of that, they open a new terrace with great view & the personals are really kind

There are newer reviews for Los Peleones

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Good restaurant with a great view over the centre.

Best for dinner in the evening, try to sit in the swings (there are three) and you will have a nice view over the town square.

The only place on the island where you have professional staff. Try their pasta, it's really good.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had a few appetizers which were excellent. These 2 were both recommended by our server, who was so nice and personable. (He even recommended another restaurant for us to try). One was their egg appetizer and the other had lobster. I'm not quite sure of the name, but both were delicious! Their garlic oil sauce that came with the food was awesome!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My husband and I made our first trip to Holbox this past week . We live on Isla Mujeres six
months of the year so we have access to wonderful food all the time,and we did not expect to find
. this quality of food on this small island . The owner ,chief has brought true italian fare to
this small island.I made the mistake of ordering a salad before my entre the salad was delicious
and quite large with dried fruits ,chicken and vegies. then came the main course a huge
plate of delicious homemade pasta loaded with lobster and a lobster tail on top with an absolutly
phonomenal sauce. I could not finish it Christian said he would save it for me and to have the rest
the next evening. Fortunatly my husband and he was able to finish it along with his own meal
(he's a big eater). The staff is gracious the food wonderful It is a must for anyone visiting
Holbox.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

A friend and I visited Holbox Island for a week in October. Several restaurants proved to be good, but by far, the best was Los Pelones facing the main square. The owner and chief waiter is Christian, an Argentinian who must have brought his grandmother's best recipes to Holbox. Pasta rules the evening at this pleasant restaurant. The tagliatelle, spaghetti, farfale, etc. are freshly made daily. We dined here twice and had the pasta both times. Excellent, al dente, the ingredients fresh --don't miss the carbonara! Some tasty salads completed the menu. The best on Holbox!