“Reliable”
Review of Holbox Adventure

Holbox Adventure
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Holbox Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Holbox Adventure is a company that provides travel services in our beautiful states of Quintana Roo and Yucatan.So, take no risks, we're here!All the services necessary to give you a pleasant stay are available with us, this is from the moment you arrive to the international airport of cancun to the hotel of your selection in the beautiful island of Holbox, and, if you'd like us to suggest a few activities to fill the time in between, we'll be glad to help using our many years of experience to better each minute.Before anything, we must start with the normal guarantees: We've been handling touristic services for over 20 years, so, our staff is made of reliable 100% professionals. Licensed and bonded by the proper authority to carry out whatever part of the activity is necessary,contact us and let us be part of your netx adventure
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Firstly I wanted a transfer company that would be reliable and on time....Jesus and holbox adventures were both of these. Jesus quickly responded via email to any questions before and during the trip. As other reviewers have pointed out comfort in one of the vans is not the best, not only because of the potholed road but because of the vehicle itself. All in all a quick and reliable transfer. The only other circumstance was sharing what was to be a private transfer on the return. We were just told on the dock that another person was coming with us. We would not have minded if informed and the rate adjusted , but neither of us were, which lead to an awkward journey until we sorted out what had happened on the way back to Cancun.

1  Thank curlymb2
There are newer reviews for Holbox Adventure

Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you need a transfer from Cancun, Jesus and Holbox Adventure is the way to go. Jesus was prompt in answering all emails and questions. Very nice man. He can speak English too which is a plus when you are arranging your transportation. I highly recommend Holbox Adventure, you will not be disappointed. It's nice to not have to worry if your ride will get you at the airport. Excellent service!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The pick up from Cancun was seamless. Our driver was waiting for us with our name on a sign. The drive was easy (when ignoring the state of the roads between Cancun and Holbox, but the diver was great a avoiding all of the potholes.) The driver was very nice and accommodating. When arriving at the ferry, tickets were provided to us and once on Holbox, a taxi was waiting to take us to our hotel. The return was just as easy, just in reverse. Would highly recommend Holbox Adventure to everyone!

1  Thank PantsPocket
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Good transfer service. No problems at all. Got us to and from our ferry to Holbox on time. Also transferred us to Merida from Holbox.
Very well organised. Only thing would be that the vehicles used were not the most comfortable....especially for our first pick up from the airport. It was a big juddery van which meant we were thrown around a bit as the driver sped along the road.
Transfers are very expensive in Mexico so consider taking first class ADO bus services as they are very cheap and very comfortable (£6.50 from Merida to Chichen Itza). Of course, not all routes and destinations are covered though.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I organized transportation from the Cancun airport to Holbox with Holbox Adventure.
My flight from toronto was delayed which meant I wouldn't make the ferry to Holbox.
Throughout my long delay at Pearson airport Jesus was texting and even phoning me to make sure he would take care of me on the other end. He did so with confidence and ease. He arranged a pick up for me at the Cancun airport, he secured a hotel for me in Chiquila and he was there to greet me on Holbox with a big hug.
Thank you Jesus for everything and can't wait to see you again back in Holbox!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank emilyworts