“Great experience and drivers”
Review of Holbox Adventure

Holbox Adventure
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Holbox Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Holbox Adventure is a company that provides travel services in our beautiful states of Quintana Roo and Yucatan.So, take no risks, we're here!All the services necessary to give you a pleasant stay are available with us, this is from the moment you arrive to the international airport of cancun to the hotel of your selection in the beautiful island of Holbox, and, if you'd like us to suggest a few activities to fill the time in between, we'll be glad to help using our many years of experience to better each minute.Before anything, we must start with the normal guarantees: We've been handling touristic services for over 20 years, so, our staff is made of reliable 100% professionals. Licensed and bonded by the proper authority to carry out whatever part of the activity is necessary,contact us and let us be part of your netx adventure
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you need a transfer from Cancun, Jesus and Holbox Adventure is the way to go. Jesus was prompt in answering all emails and questions. Very nice man. He can speak English too which is a plus when you are arranging your transportation. I highly recommend Holbox Adventure, you will not be disappointed. It's nice to not have to worry if your ride will get you at the airport. Excellent service!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The pick up from Cancun was seamless. Our driver was waiting for us with our name on a sign. The drive was easy (when ignoring the state of the roads between Cancun and Holbox, but the diver was great a avoiding all of the potholes.) The driver was very nice and accommodating. When arriving at the ferry, tickets were provided to us and once on Holbox, a taxi was waiting to take us to our hotel. The return was just as easy, just in reverse. Would highly recommend Holbox Adventure to everyone!

1  Thank PantsPocket
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Good transfer service. No problems at all. Got us to and from our ferry to Holbox on time. Also transferred us to Merida from Holbox.
Very well organised. Only thing would be that the vehicles used were not the most comfortable....especially for our first pick up from the airport. It was a big juddery van which meant we were thrown around a bit as the driver sped along the road.
Transfers are very expensive in Mexico so consider taking first class ADO bus services as they are very cheap and very comfortable (£6.50 from Merida to Chichen Itza). Of course, not all routes and destinations are covered though.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I organized transportation from the Cancun airport to Holbox with Holbox Adventure.
My flight from toronto was delayed which meant I wouldn't make the ferry to Holbox.
Throughout my long delay at Pearson airport Jesus was texting and even phoning me to make sure he would take care of me on the other end. He did so with confidence and ease. He arranged a pick up for me at the Cancun airport, he secured a hotel for me in Chiquila and he was there to greet me on Holbox with a big hug.
Thank you Jesus for everything and can't wait to see you again back in Holbox!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank emilyworts
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Very fast reply on e-mail, Safe payment through Pay-Pal. All our transfers; Cancun - isla Holbox - Playa del Carmen were right on time. I would recommend Holbox Adventure for an easy and safe transfer to Holbox.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction