“The Best Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Nice price, nice food, nice service, be careful whit the habanero sauce, ask for the octopus or the fries fish.

Great place for breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank MJBARMOR

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Very authentic.....crevice was huge and so fresh. Open for breakfast with fresh empanadas and close at 6pm.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food is really good, ( we had shrimp cocktail, garlic shrimp and breaded shrimp) and portions are very decent. Service is very slow, and they charge 15% in the check at the end, so there is nothing you can do about it. Its a mom and pop restaurant of a fisherman's island. It's not Maxim's (need to say more?)

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I went here for breakfast and I loved it. I ordered. Tamal de Chaya and coffee. they also make empanadas with chaya if you wish. They can top your tamal or fill your empanada it with Ray/raya. I had coffee, but the people at my table ordered aguas made with fresh fruit. I took a picture of the menu, so that I can check out the lunch.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a wonderful family run restaurant with children running in and out. The setting is an open air restaurant on one of the streets leading out of the town square. It has a very varied menu serving fresh local food, nothing fancy about this place but it doesn't need to be because it's all about the food and the warm friendly family who serve you. My girlfriend and I came here twice for lunch, the first time we had our hearts set on a fresh whole fish which we had fried. The brought to our table two fish to choose from and we choose the Red Snapper, very soon after our fish was beautifully served. The fish was delicious, the taste and tenderness was music to our taste buds and can only be gotten when it is just caught. Along with a couple of ice cold Sol's it was a meal I will never forget. Several days later we came back again for lunch and started our meal with there delicious guacamole and home made chips, I have noticed from having guacamole at several different places that each place puts it's on special touch to it and they are all great. We both had fish tacos, again we were not disappointed first by how delicious they were and by the amount of tacos on the plate. (5) this is a extremely reasonably priced restaurant with warm smiles all around and truly great food. Don't miss this place or you will be sorry you did