“Lovely steaks & marinara pasta”
Review of Restaurante Casa Lupita - CLOSED

Restaurante Casa Lupita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Seven of us ate here and every meal was lovely - steak, marinara pasta, burritos and prawn fajitas. There is also great drinks selection, with nice wine on offer (not too expensive). Service was really good too. Smiles all-round!!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Food was pretty good. The fish and octopus carpaccios were great.dinners were very good, but my Poblano Flank steak was excellent!
Dinner was a bit pricey!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We had a fantastic meal at Casa Lupita. If you eat with your eyes first, you will not be disappointed. The caesar salad was presented in a lovely fashion with an appropriate amount of dressing. My husband was craving meat and was thrilled with the beef burrito. I ate nothing but fish during our two week stay on Isla Holbox and Isla Mujeres and the fish fajitas were fantastic. (pictures attached) All in all, it was a lovely evening on a fantastic island but I agree that the lighting could be turned down a bit.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and I stopped by Casa Lupita for lunch and enjoyed an excellent meal. The owner and his wife personally waited on us. I had a beef burrito, but that doesn't adequately describe it. The burrito contained marinated flank steak covered with cheese and gravy. My wife enjoyed a salad and a shrimp dish. She said it was the best shrimp she had ever eaten. The serving sizes were large. That much shrimp in the US would cost a small fortune.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Spanish owners know how to have great food and great service. Wine, salad, seafood, steak. Right on the plaza. Loved the lighting and design of the place-