“Informative stop for coffee”
Review of Tim Hortons Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons Donuts
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stopped for a coffee and ended up talking to the locals. Met a potato farmer and fisherman. They told about New Glasgow Lobster Suppers, which we are going to go to. Also Saturday morning Market in Charlottetown. It was a pleasure to meet the locals, PEI is so friendly and the people here make it so special.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I know it is Kensington PEI but come on....A Tim's in a Shoe Box!
It wasn't big enough to serve coffee. There were 6 people standing and the place was full. No sit down area.
The staff is mis-informed and asked what they had for breakfast we were told it is what you see....we got bagles only to learn they served Hot Breakfast sandwichs as well. One cheese biscuit left at 1100hrs in the morning and my son won out over my wife....first come is first served.
Next time I will not stop and load up in nearby Summerside.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

If you are in Cavendish, P.E.I. and want some Tim's Coffee, be sure to go to the Tim's in the little shopping / attraction mart by "Ripley's" - I've never had such great coffee consistently out of any other Tim Horton's as I did from that one. Each cup was about as good as a Tim's Cup of Coffee gets! It was fantastic, especially after waking up from Tent-Camping :)

Reviewed August 4, 2012

but this Tims makes the best Tim's coffee on PEI. maybe it's the water. I make it a point to stop here everytime I am in the area.