Serendipity Bed & Breakfast Inn
$69
Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites(Summerside)(Great Value!)
$62
$101
Travelocity
$69
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2010

My first trip to PEI was memorable due to my stay at Serendipity. They made me feel a part of their family. Any question I had was answered immediately. It was just very pleasant and actually the highlight of my trip there!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Our stay at Serendipity Bed and Breakfast was fantastic. Dolores & Ross are a wonderful couple. They are very hospitable, making you feel at ease in their home. Their knowledge of the island and the recommendations were helpful in planning our day. The food is to die for – Dolores is a great chef! A superb dinner and Gourmet breakfasts, a different meal each day; waffles, French toast, served with starter and delicious banana bread. Offers for tea/coffee not only at breakfast with the best selection of teas I’ve ever seen.

The house is charming. We were able to sit enjoy the fresh air and sunsets on their enclosed porch looking out at their beautiful garden. Great location, it’s only a short drive from Cheltham Beach, Summerside and quite a few tourist attractions. They have a large selection of movies available to watch.

The Coach House was roomy, welcoming and comfortable! Cleanliness was great.
A great value and experience!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2010

As a UK traveller driving throughout East Canada, I was looking foward to a comfortabl room and friendly hosts. I was not disappointed, Ross and Dolores made me really welcome and served up delicious meals, based on local seasonal produce. Serendipity is ideally placed to see PEI and the couple went out of their way to ensure I left with a good impression of Canadian hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2010

It is a B & B, it'ssomeone's home, don't expect commercial standards. The home is neat and tidy, food was home-cooked good. The owners were friendly, we had a private bath, comfortable beds. They had local knowledge of what to see and where to go as well as travel brochures.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2010

The service we experienced at Serendipity Bed and Breakfast was outstanding! The lovely couple who hosted us far exceeded our expectations. The couple offered us tea numerous times in the evening, as well as granting us access to a large portion of their home. We enjoyed the hearty breakfast of waffles, sausages, fruit salad, and muffins they served us the next day, and would have enjoyed staying even longer if our travel plans had allowed for it!

We stayed in a converted attic, which was extremely clean, with the exception of the bathtub, which was a bit grimy. In general, the room was original, comfortable, and colorful, and had a very large bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends