“Back again, and everything was GRAND !”

The Union Street Cafe
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Berwick
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

In the winter I posted a review on this establishment. On that visit my dinning experience was less than average. Yesterday, I had a lovely lunch at the Union Street Cafe - I cannot think of one negative thing.

Although I didn't order the fish and chips, others around me did. It appears that there has been great improvement in their fish! I was actually left wishing I had ordered the fish!

Overall, everything was FAB, and I'll certainly be back !

1  Thank FundyCoast

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This restaurant was the first one we went to after moving into the area and still love to go. They are proud to use local food suppliers and make great tasting meals with their products! They also have open mics and great bands play on the pub side :)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Tonight I had the fried chicken burger with buffalo slaw and sriracha mayo with hand-cut fries and it was amazing. I normally just stick to the cheeseburger no matter where I go but I was glad I tried something new. My wife just loved the atmosphere and candle lit dinner so I'm sure we will visit again :) If your ever in the Berwick area it is a must if your love amazing food and great service.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Good ambience here and a nice location for the restaurant, in the heartland of the Annapolis Valley. Service came with a smile, nice variety on the menu, making it difficult to choose one item. Whatever your order happens to be, the plates are plentiful - so you leave here, plenty full! It says on the menu, that the fish cakes are "nearly famous", I can vouch they should be famous, they were excellent!
We were relaxed and happy after, didn't feel rushed, to make room for other diners.
All in all, it was a great evening spent with family and a friend here. We enjoyed ourselves very much, will no doubt be back again, also to try out the Wick pub next door.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I went on a saturday night for my hubbys birthday and we reserved a booth. The atmosphere was both romantic yet laid back. I ordered pasta since it was pasta night ! I was a little worried because I'm not adventurous with food but the waitress told us curry mango chicken was to die for .... so I tried it and it WAS THE BEST pasta I've eaten in years it was a prefect blend of spicy and sweet :) omg
And the waldorf salad was fresh and delicious :) the food is local and fresh and obviously prepared with care . My husdand had the dragons burger with sweet potato fries and i just wanted to eat his as well but my portion was so large i took it home for a midnight snack .... to finish our meal off we ordered the chocolate peanut butter cheesecake . Holy it was delicious we had to order another to take home! This was my first but not my last time to go there and I recommend it to everyone and even taken a few of my girlfriends there for dessert ! The staff is friendly and helpful :)

1  Thank girllovesfoodie