“Great food and great value!!!! Well worth the visit....we will be back again!”
Review of Driftwood Take Out

Driftwood Take Out
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Berwick
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very good restaurant ......we had the following; hot hamburger, fish and chips, fish cakes and the brunch breakfast all were fantastic...we would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I took my mother out for mothers day lunch here yesterday and we were skeptical going in because we had never ate there before. Both of our meals were delicious and the service was excellent. There were 5 waitresses on which made the service fast. I had the garden salad with chicken breast on top. They must have put 2 full chicken breasts on top because the plate was full!
Will defiantly be going back for a second trip.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

When visiting Berwick make sure you eat at the the Driftwood, they have the best seafood chowde
Very large portions. I also had the lobster sandwich sooo good, I will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We eat out a lot, one nice treat in Berwick is always the Driftwood. Liked the old location, love the new one. Congrats to all involved in the renos and decor. The 1/2 Fisherman Platter was excellent...again. Will be back soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love eating at the Driftwood. The food is excellent, and the staff is friendly and efficient. I also love the prices - amazing amount of great Nova Scotian food for very reasonable prices. The new party room is a blast! Keep up the good work, Driftwood.