“cant go wrong”

Ranked #62 of 94 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed March 16, 2012

pretty safe bet for good food and a reasonable price

Reviewed February 3, 2012

i just think swiss chalet is over priced for
what you get

1  Thank lulife7890
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The staff are friendly, but the food at Swiss Chalet is just not what it used to be. I used to the loooove the festive special. Now its.... gross.... Sorry!

1  Thank Emily W
Reviewed November 17, 2011

the mash potatos were delisiouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

1  Thank Anna K
Reviewed September 16, 2011

A familiar restaurant is usually very comforting when on the road however you will not find this at Georgetown Swiss Chalet. After a very hectic day with no lunch I stopped into Swiss Chalet at 4:40 for an early supper before returning to work for 6:30 pm. Service was slow (I waited 20 minutes from the time my order was taken for a bowl of soup). The soup was tasteless broth with no chicken flavour at all. When the main course arrived at 5:40 the chicken was cold and rubbery as were the fries. It had obviously been sitting out for a while. Dessert was part of the deal but needless to say I did not wait for it to arrive. Instead I tried to pay my bill and the waitress was no where to be found. I left the restaurant at 610 pm very unsatisfied and hungry. Three couples who had been seated after me left a full 25 minutes before me. I chose this restaurant because the food is normally served hot and quick which helps when working however I will not be stopping here on subsequent trips to Georgetown.

1  Thank Satisfied37