The Inn at Lock Seven
$103
$86
Hotels.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Travelocity
$107
$93
Agoda.com
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Pool
Space Motel(Niagara Falls)
$59
Orbitz.com
All reviewswelland canalgreat lakesthird floorwatching shipsno elevatoryogurtbirds eye viewnautical themeunique locationsitting on the balconyreal drawa great place to staywould stay againthe breakfast areaout of the wayfreightersbalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been staying 3 or 4 night each time we go to Canada and have been staying at the Inn 2 or 3 times a year since 2000. Patty and Ed are wonderful hosts, the rooms are always very clean. It is a very quite place to stay and setting on the balcony watching the big ships being raised and lowered in the lock is very interesting seeing all the different types. We use the time at the Inn as our R&R vacations. Always a nice continental breakfast each morning.

Room Tip: We like the third floor middle rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank scannernut
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed in the third floor unit on the left and had a pleasant stay with my extended family. Jennifer was a great host and nice people. Hotel is older but I wouldn't update it because it is in great shape and it adds to the charm. We watched the lock in action when we woke up and it was great to see. Room was clean and neat and there was no issues or problems and the breakfast was very nice but no eggs :(. They do charge for additional guests and even though I booked through priceline they didn't prepay my card. She uses booking.com which is an affiliate of Priceline so it is better to book with her direct!! I would stay again and I wish I could have spent an additional day as the neighborhood was very nice and quiet.

Room Tip: If available I would stay on the third floor to get a good look at the Lock and bring a bicycle to view the surrounding area as it has nice neighborhood and a bike path along the lock
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank John P
Reviewed August 3, 2013

For me, this is very good. A great place that welcomes cyclists. A very convenient place to base yourself for cycling in Niagara. A tremendous place to site on the balcony after a day of riding to watch the freighters. Will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank RalphW_10
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Jennifer is a wonderful host making us feel very welcome. Room 21 is perfect for relaxing and watching the freighters. Very clean rooms but could certainly use some updating. We will certainly be back again. Very enjoyable!!

Room Tip: Third floor has the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Clean comfortable 3rd floor room overlooking Lock #7 with continental breakfast. Had dinner just a short walk down the street at Donnelly's Pub very good meal 2 pieces of baked halibut with excellent fries a pint of Guinness or so. Storming so bad Kathy my waitress arranged a lift back to the Inn with the Chef, Thanks so much!

Room Tip: No pool or fitness centre, I don't really care.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo