We stayed here for four days while attending a family wedding. We stayed in this 'all suite' hotel and our room was a suite set up. Two queen beds in the bedroom which provided plenty of room. The 'lining room' area contained a couch that apparently opened to a full bed, a small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Also had a four seat dining table which was good to have.
This is off the beaten path, but convienent to our family and the wedding venues. Price for this room was very good as a result. Very close to TIm Hortons and McDonalds if you need a fast inexpensive choice to eat. We did eat in the hotel dining room for breakfast a couple mornings, and it was ok. Both days there was a buffet option which was typical hotel fare.
If you choose to bring in groceries, please bring utensils, plates, bowls etc because the kitchen has only coffee mugs and water glasses.
This hotel more than met our needs, was close enough to show out of town family the falls, and surrounding areas, but not in the middle of tourist town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites has 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, perfectly accommodating a variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites
- Four Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Hotel Thorold
- Four Points Thorold
- Sheraton Thorold
- Four Points Sheraton St Catharines
- Thorold Four Points
- Thorold Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites Thorold, Ontario, Canada