Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites
$128
Robinsong(Thorold)(Great Value!)
$121
$53
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$219
$197
Staybridge Suites Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$179
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Niagara-On-The-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$179
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
$242
$110
Tropicana Inn(Niagara Falls)
$95
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbrock universityfront deskliving roompull out couchtim hortonsking suitefourth floorrooms are spaciousbit datedcheck in was easysmall fridgecoffee makerup to datefree internethockey tournamentminute drivelots of parking
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed as a group [12 families] at the Four Points by Sheraton in THOROLD and had a very positive experience.

The rooms were great -separate 2/bed room and a living room/dining area with kitchenette - which was very helpful for socializing and relaxing while watching TV or utilizing the free internet. The rooms were clean and up to date. While the [free] parking lot seemed to be suffering some modifications and the location only has a Tim Horton's and McDonalds in the immediate area, it was still convenient to Brock and the various highways we needed to get places. Close to the border as well.

The hotel seemed to be hosting folks from many other sporting events [tournaments and cycling clubs] but overall they were no sound/noise issues - which I am sensitive too.

Had a pool, hot tub and gym - that I was too busy to enjoy - but the boys in our group did.

One last point is the restaurant onsite - while I don't typically endorse hotel food because they usually fall short.... this one rose to the occasion. We had a couple "group" meals there varying in size and many breakfasts and all the experiences were very good to excellent. Salads were great, sandwiches, pastas and pizzas, etc - very good as well [not high end gourmet - but very respectable, creative and interesting]. The service was the best part and they were able to offer local wines that enhanced our experience.

If you book here - you'll likely have nothing to worry about... your needs will be met.

Only slight negative is the mattresses are not as good as Marriott Hotel chain.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed there when we picked our daughter up from university. The hotel was very conveniently located. I booked two rooms and they automatically upgraded one. Our room had a very loud humming sound which can from a generator next to it. It was so loud that we were unable to sleep, so when we called the front desk not only did they relocate us they assisted us with our luggage and gave us the Presidential Suite. We were still inconvenienced however they made there best efforts to make us comfortable. We will definitely be staying there again on our many trips to St. Catherines.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
GMFPbS, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

I'm sorry to hear about the noise you encountered while you here with us. However, we try to ensure that everyone has a great nights' rest and I'm happy that we were able to relocate your room for you. I hope that your daughter had a great year at university and that we see you again in September. Have a great summer!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I came to stay at this hotel for a conference. The Meeting rooms were well prepared and the staff very helpful. The pool is not too large, but the gym and hot tub were a great bonus. The area is not too busy--outside the busy Niagara Falls scene.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank EastVanCityGirl
GMFPbS, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

It sounds like you had a good meeting and you were able to fit in some rejuvenation with a workout and a swim. I'm delighted that we were able to make your stay away from home worthwhile. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I initially had booked 3 nights, however my plans changed and i no longer required 3 nights and had to reduce my reservation to one night only. After calling the 1-800 # who could not make changes to my reservations, they asked that I had to call the hotel directly, who put me thru to reservations again. Reservations could not change my nights due to a policy this hotel had put in place with a 2 night mininum stay. When making the reservations, i had asked if i can modify or cancel and they said no problem. They asked that i call the hotel again and i did who asked me now to speak to a manager. The manager was out so i had to leave a message, then i decided to make my modification online, however the online tool didn't allow me make changes and said the hotel was sold out - asking me to change my dates. SO FRUSTRATING!!.
I decided to call the 1-800 # again, and asked to speak to a manager - I was put thru to a supervisor Jamusz ext. 5311, who asked me "why i was reducing my nights?", "why did i book 3 nights instead of one night" if that's what i really wanted......by now i am livid. I can not believe that a Starwoords hotel would ask these personal questions to a member. Obviously if i am reducing my nights its because my plans changed and i no longer need 3 nights. Unbelievable.....why do i need to explain my personal life??? I asked to speak to manager again, who did call back and apologize on behalf of the idiot. This is a review on customer service not the property itself. I'm sure the property is very nice and meets all the aspects of a Starwoods hotel. I am very disappointed with the amount of time i have spent wanting to do a simple task to reduce my stay from 3 nights to one night. I will not recommend this hotel to no one, the hassle and time consuming to make changes is not worth my effort. we are in 2013 and i would think exceptions and consideration would be made.

Room Tip: there are no exception made not even one attempt to provide good customer service....starting with Jamusz!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
GMFPbS, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this reservation situation has caused for you. During peak buisiness times in the hotel, we do have restricitons put in place and for the weekend that you were looking at, yes we do have a minimum two night stay restriction in place. When you made the original reservation, it did meet the stay pattern and therefore there was no warning given as to what would be required if this was to change. Unfortunately we were unable to meet your stay request of one night, the Saturday night for that weekend.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We recently spent the night at the Four Points. We arrived at 2 a.m after a flying into Buffalo New York to find our luggage had been lost. We were exhausted and upset. We were met by a great receptionist who provded us with complementary over night kits. The suite we were given was extremely spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable. In the morning the helpful front desk staff provided free coffee and voucher for a discount to a pancake breakfast

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank retiredat55_13

I'm so sorry to read about the airline losing your luggage however I'm glad that we were able to help you out with some basics for you and breakfast to help you get through the morning. Thank you for letting me know of the great job the staff did for you while you were here. I will certainly pass on the comments to them.