“Ran out of breakfast?”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Windermere
Cuisines: Fast Food, Canadian, American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Ran out of breakfast?”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is the fourth time I have gone to this Tim Hortons before noon where I was told they "ran out of breakfast ".....really? If your telling me at 1130 that you ran out of breakfast... How many more people are you telling. This is bad business practice as it clearly is advertised at every Tim Hortons that breakfast is served till noon. Really boils my blood to wait in a drive thru 4 times for 20 min each to order and be told No .... Get your s*** together Timmy's Windermere....

• Visited November 2013

Calgary, Canada
“What more could you ask for?”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Friendly staff, Owner's who really care about ther budiness.
When I walked in. The staff served me quickly with a smile.
Tim Hortons quality was present with flying colours.

• Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“SLOW SLOW SLOW!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

One of the Slowest Timmies EVER! Good food and friendly staff though! Its a great stop when passing through Invermere.

Visited May 2013
Clackamas, Oregon
“So so”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was our first visit to any Tim Horton's. I was unsure exactly what I'd stepped into, an Arby's or a Dunkin Doughnuts. People were in there at night ordering both sandwiches and doughnuts. I guess they have a reputation for good coffee, but I can't verify that since we didn't have coffee. Nor did we get doughnuts; they may be just fine, since we saw several people order them by the dozen. The sandwiches we had were kind of small and bland, but we could have added some condiments. Nevertheless, I think I'd rather next time choose an Arby's or Subway if available. Unless I wanted doughnuts maybe.

Visited August 2012