“Love Their Souvlaki!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I always have souvlaki here, and it's so good. Their portion is smaller than it used to be, but still good enough.
Several times, I had wood sliver in my beef souvlaki, coming from the wooden skewers, but they didn't care much, as I told them!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The food is always excellent. The service was great and friendly, the server was attentive and check with us often. Menu choices are vast and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

With only a handful of diners in Agassiz to eat in, this place has been steadily getting worse each time I visit. I will never dine here again. The calamari I ordered was so oily. The coating just came right off the moment I touched it. I ate a few pieces and left the rest on the plate. It's a wonder why our waiter did not realize anything was wrong with my meal. My daughter had a burger and only ate a few bites. The burger patty did not even look like beef. The fish and chips were way too greasy. The waiter handled our drinks with his fingers all over the top of the rim. Does he not realize that this is very unhygienic? I wished there was an email address for Silvano's so I could let the owner know about our experience but I could not find one on the internet. From now on I am going to drive the extra 10 minutes to the Rancher's restaurant in Bridal Falls.

4  Thank BigOWheel
Reviewed August 19, 2012

haven't had a bad meal there it's usually pretty good, not fantastic but certainly better than a lot of the restaurants in Agassiz

2  Thank Kate D
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I used to take my family to this restaurant a lot but since they changed the owner recently, the quality as been changed.. Still not too bad but not as great as before so I will give it an average rating..