“Not likely to return”

Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Were looking for a brunch buffet on Easter weekend and happened upon this restaurant.
Found the food to be average or slightly below average depending on the dish. Eggs benny were
overcooked and they did not offer any bread, pancakes or waffles. One pasta dish was tasty.
Presentation of salads, fruit not impressive. Dessert table a little better.
Found the service to be indifferent and atmosphere dismal. Needs a serious update.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Santorini's has a wonderful atmosphere and is thoroughly clean. I highly recommend the lasagna or any of the pasta dishes. The Caesar salad is out of this world but the two high points from this restaurant is their pizza and homemade desserts!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had hoped that this establishment would improve, but am sadly mistaken. Overpriced, food very bland, service lackluster and not concerned whatsoever when writer commented on two diners opinions of rice being tasteless and soggy (waitress responded that she hears that complaint frequently).

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best liver and onions and mashed potatoes in the Okanagan Valley but only if you ask for extra gravy over taters and liver (except fresh veggies) Great pies to follow up. Lasagna and Greek decor helps set a mood in semi dark ambiente

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Valentines Day hubby says "How about I take you out for Lunch". We wind up at Santorinis in Summerland. Food Very Good - Waitress the very worst I have ever come across.
We ordered the between the breads a Swiss Burger. We had barely finished when the Waitress to our astonishment rushed to our table and whisked everything away including our "napkins"! Hubby looked at me and said "What do you think is going to happen next, did she ask you if you wanted anything else" I was still in shock and just shook my head as our (bionic waitress was now placing the bill down).
Before, she could disappear I pointed out we wanted coffee and to request the Dessert Menu but I was not given the opportunity. She apologised and said she was making our table more comfortable. No! dear! that is not a valid excuse, you took everything off the table including our napkins with no "Can I get you anything else" as we sat there!
Much to the annoyance of hubby I left a very small tip.
MANAGEMENT listen up! REPLACE this Waitress as soon as possible.