“Greasy and unpleasant breakfast”

Santorini's Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2011

My friend and I ordered the same breakfast - 2 eggs, overeasy, with bacon, sausage and cottage fried potatoes. The eggs were swimming in grease (which smelled old), the bacon had been deep fried!!!! according to the waitress. It was extremely tough and lacked any flavour. The sausages were also deepfried which means they too were very greasy. The potatoes appeared to be the remanents of what was in the kitchen - they were very greasy and much were over cooked and black or dark brown in colour. Coffee - first cup - pour in the cream and end up with a blob of congealed mess. My friend's toast was okay and although the my rye bread could have been nice, it was swimming in butter. Too add to this overall unpleasant experience the waitress and another employee were talking loudly for most of the first 20 minutes we sat in this restaurant. This is not the first time I've been disappointed in this restaurant but it will be the last.

1  Thank Sookebroncofan

Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stopped at this restaurant because it was close to our hotel. Didn't expect much, but we were very satisfied. Good food and big plates. Sometimes we choose the decor more than the food....

5  Thank robin_lessard