“Good Pub Experience”

Peacock's Perch Neighborhood
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Summerland
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: DAILY SPECIALS monday - friday 11-4pm best steak sandwich around 11.95 Friday night karaoke sunday morning breakfast 11-2 saturdays Baron of beef 11-230 simply the best drink specials , home of the 4.95 Perch lager all summer long double long islands only 6.95 Sit on our non smoking patio( weather permitting)
“Good Pub Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The locals call this "The Perch"...........A good selection of beer, ale, & wine. A really good choice of Pub Food with daily specials that rival any eatery in town.......... Good food granted but some are priced a bit high.............I prefer the daily specials...........Good place to gather with friends & take in the local fare.

• Visited June 2012

Penticton, Canada
“Bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Service was so unprofessional a group of 6 ordered nachos we ate about a quarter and the chips were stail, I was polite when letting our server know and she then told me that she would discount our bill the nachos were $25 she then discounted 2.00 I'm sure we only ate $2.00 she was super rude about it I then asked to speak to the manager he asked me if we ate any... YES we would have to realize this fact that the food sucks (I didn't really say that but I wanted to) if you ate any there is nothing I can do! I told him to look at our plate there is still cheese and toppings on it , he did discount the bill by 8.00... Worst service ever!

3 Thank Liz_M_R
Summerland, Canada
“Get your age in Hotwings, on your birthday! FREE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

If it's your birthday head to the peacocks perch. Free wings on your birthday. Grab a group of your friends and head to the pub. There is outside seating and inside,

• Visited September 2012
Penticton, Canada
“Let's do it again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went out Saturday night for a few drinks with friends, the place was 1/2 full, and there were two servers working the floor.

Initially we waited 5 minutes before the server came around - started to wonder if anyone knew we were there. Apparently the server was finishing up with other customers.

Server took our order and had our drinks to us quickly. We were informed that the kitchen was closed for the evening (10:30), but they would do any of the appys on the menu.

The appys came quickly and were great. Our server came by often and asked if we needed more drinks.

Overall the service was good and the appys enjoyable. Unfortunately last call came too early (about 11:30) and our great evening had to come to an end. We'll be back.

Suggestions - a portable POS machine, acknowledge new customers when they come in, clean the bathrooms frequently

• Visited November 2012
Summerland, Canada
“Great burgers, a local favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I have a toddler, so we don' eat in, but we get Perch burgers for take out and they are amazing. Staff are super friendly and the prices are good. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for casual (child free) dining!

• Visited October 2012