“Awesome Food”

Zias Stonehouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Zias is located in a beautiful heritage building in quaint small town Summerland. We offer a diverse menu with affordable options for everyone. We are more family than foodie and offer comfort and fine dining. We are set up to accommodate groups up to 50 with plate service, call for large party menus. Zias has live piano on the weekends when available. We have a fireplace in the winter and a patio in the summer.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I've been to Zia's many times and have never been disappointed. The food is awesome and at a reasonable price. Big portions and friendly service.

Reviewed September 2, 2014

We had a rare night with no guests at our B&B so decided to get some take-out to enjoy on our balcony overlooking Lake Okanagan.

Our guests have told us so much of how they liked Zia’s Stonehouse Restaurant that we thought we would see if they also did take out. We gave them a call & inquired about the “Classic Feast”.

Not only do they do take-out, they put it on real plates, not Styrofoam boxes.
We ordered the Classic Feast which also came with a choice of salad. We chose Caesar Salad & it came on a large platter with fresh homemade dressing & freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. It was fabulous.

The main course came on an even larger platter that was covered in Foil. When the foil was removed the aroma was divine and the look of the platter, artistically laid out, made you anxious to dive in & we did. We enjoyed every morsel.

The platter held the main course consisting of tender Drunken Pork Medallions, Tenderloin Steak, Prawns with Kiwi, Thai Coconut Chicken, and wonderful assortment of fresh vegetables (Zucchini, carrots, squash, red cabbage, Peas in the shell, & roasted Potatoes) that were cooked to perfection.

Thanks to Zia’s amazing platters we had the most enjoyable evening sitting on our balcony savouring their wonderful food.

Thank you Zia’s.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

One of the great joys of my life in the last decade has been travelling all over Europe. I've had some amazing meals in the cities and towns of Western and Eastern Europe, and yet I consider myself so blessed to be living in a town where I can go to have one of the best meals of all - at our Zia's. I love the food, the ambiance, the wonderful, kind staff and the consistently impeccable service.

The owners, Shannon and Claude, have done a fantastic job in bringing this beautiful, evocative setting to life as a warm and welcoming place to eat truly delicious food. I always feel as if I've been on a wonderful little mini holiday overseas when I come to eat here.

...and as a classical pianist/composer myself, how wonderful is it to be able to sit quietly with a book and listen to live piano music! That's if you sit inside. In the summer if you sit outside, it is like you are in rural Italy, sitting under the beautiful grape arbor, with fresh salads, soups (and bruschetta!) and a crisp Riesling-Gewurtz for lunch - does it get any better than that!?

We are so lucky to have such a haven in Summerland...! Try it, you'll love it :-)
Patricia

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Was there on Saturday for a night of catching up with an old friend. There was a bit of a wait the place was hopping and we weren't thinking far enough in advance for reservations. There was lots to look at during that time and our lovely host Shannon made sure we had a glass of wine to keep us happy! Once seated our server (Stephen? Sorry if this is wrong I've forgotten) arrived promptly to ask about another drink etc. He very professional and attentive. We each had a green salad to start, it was exceptionally fresh, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce and a house made dressing. We ordered the half order it was HUGE. I had the penne Aviana and my friend had the scallops. We both commented on how large our portions were and how flavorful each bite was. We topped it all off with a Bacio Nero and a Bianco for dessert. Great all round experience - we will be back!

Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Great food and affordable prices with a varied menu and friendly service! I had the garlic prawns entree and it was delish! Would definitely return and in my opinion the best restaurant in summerland!

1  Thank Canadiatravelgoddess