“Super Dining Experience On All Levels.”

Zias Stonehouse Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Zias is located in a beautiful heritage building in quaint small town Summerland. We offer a diverse menu with affordable options for everyone. We are more family than foodie and offer comfort and fine dining. We are set up to accommodate groups up to 50 with plate service, call for large party menus. Zias has live piano on the weekends when available. We have a fireplace in the winter and a patio in the summer.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently booked a table at this landmark and was treated to a culinary experience to be remembered... The owner's are engaging and knowledgeable. Service is excellent as was the food. I would highly recommend this venue.. the price, quite reasonable. I will certainly return again.. in a word.. FANTASTIC.

There are newer reviews for Zias Stonehouse Restaurant

Reviewed July 18, 2014

At first look my thoughts were---fancy shmancy, this is gonna cost. Reasonable prices and the food was out of this world--I had prawns in a sauce with rice, kiwi and vegies, WOW. My lady had the cod in a cream sauce, rice and vegies, she loved it. Our driver (wine tour--Miles of Top Cat Tours) had a burger that would have fed the BC LIONS O line--amazing fare-- WE WILL BE BACK!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This hidden gem is well known by the locals and is Fantastic ! The food was excellent ..the owners were exceptional ..the portion size and pricing were great

If you plan to go..call ahead and make a reservation

Reviewed June 25, 2014

A large group of our car club members ate there and the service and food was very good. The wait staff did an excellent job keeping all of us happy. We will be sure to come back again.

1  Thank Glenn W
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Took guests to Zia's, and as usual the food was good and generous in portions. I had the rack of lamb, very tender and served with five accompaniments.
The only complaints I have are not food related. The chairs are long past their usable life. One sits in a sunken seat clinging to the frame...most uncomfortable. The decor could be freshened up, but that is minor.

1  Thank EddyCanada