Date: October 2, 2008
Reviewer: Trip Advisor member, Vancouver BC
This is my 3rd trip to Summerland Resort and each time, it was for a different purpose ( local wedding, May'08 for romantic getaway, April"07 for girls' weekend). Each stay at the resort was a memorable experience for myself and for those who accompanied me. We all vowed that we would return.
Firstly, the location is perfect. I love going to wineries and it is my central hub. I can go north or south and find so many places to visit. I also have friends spread out everywhere in the Okanagan area so it allows me to travel and meet up with friends within 30 to 60 minutes of driving. The waterfront is so scenic. Whether I am sitting by the pool, on the dock, on my balcony having a meal or even having a glass of wine by the fireplace , I always feel so at peace and more importantly, relaxed. The rooms are furnished so stylishly and the furniture so comfortable. Did I mention the beds yet? I have had the best sleeps ever on those mattresses!
As for cleanliness, I have never encountered any problems on any of my stays. In fact, the different suites that I was given each time were immaculate. The kitchens were well supplied so I could prepare my own meals.
The service is impeccable. The staff are very friendly and courteous. In fact, I have always been greeted warmly at the service desk.
I plan to keep on returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland