I was traveling alone and did not at that time of year seem to have much choice for accomodation. An opening came up at the resort in question and I took a chance. I had a Studio Suite which was the biggest misconception of a suite. Much more like a hole in the wall and terrible overpriced for value. However, the location is nice and enjoyable. The restaurant which is privately owned on the premises had an excellent kitchen but small variety. They had a patio which obviously not was intended for single patrons.
Whatever the circumstances I would return if I would be in the area but I could not accept the terrible overpriced accomodation I was given.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland