“If I lived in Summerland, this would be a regular place for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Good Omens Coffeehouse - CLOSED

Good Omens Coffeehouse
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Soups, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Good Omens Coffeehouse is a funky, community minded cafe owned by chefs with years of experience in the Okanagan. They offer locally roasted coffee, breakfast, lunch and evening tapas. They also feature live music, have plenty of outdoor seating, are licensed and currently serving local wines and BC craft beers.
Ottawa, Canada
“If I lived in Summerland, this would be a regular place for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a little cafe in Summerland, just across from the Middle School. It's owned by a couple who used to work as chefs, so they bring their culinary experience into fresh, affordable, everyday goodness.

I'm not a coffee-drinker, but my wife had a latte and it was divine. I've only every been for breakfast, so I've had their breakfast wraps and baked goods. I recommend the peanut butter hemp cookies, but everything is delicious.

Nothing is far in Summerland, but this is kind of hidden, just out of the "downtown" limits. Make sure to find it - it's well worth it.

• Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a great little cafe favoured by locals. Sit out back under the cherry tree if you can. The sandwiches and baked goods are delicious. The freek peans and quinoa brownies are too good and the lattes are a perfect complement.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank YLMCD
Vancouver, Canada
“Great for Business Meetings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Best and fastest free wifi in town, great for business meetings. I like to meet clients here for lunch whenever I can because I know everything on the menu is going to be amazing.

I've also been to a few events that were catered by Good Omens, again food is great. The catering menu is available on their website and I recommend checking out the breakfast options, outstanding!

Oh and don't miss the eggs benedict on Saturday, a must try!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nyeoman
Nanaimo, Canada
“Great Cafe, not a drive by”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

A local told us about this café. Located across from a high school. My husband and I both had lattes, and they were AMAZING. I do enjoy my lattes. I had a quinoa brownie, so very moist, and delicious. My husband choose the pull apart cinnamon bun. There were lots of choices for baked goods. We saw the "egg lady" come in. Everything is so fresh. The staff were glad to be at work. Go back in a minute, for sure..

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Giraffes17
GoodOmensCo, Owner at Good Omens Coffeehouse, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words!
bc, canada
“Very nice food,pleasant out door sitting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch.. Great special. Good panini with a wonderful tomato jam condiment. Tasty. We ate out back of the restaurant, pleasant amongst the trees. Courteous staff.Will definitely go back again.

Visited June 2013