“Wheres the Beef?”

Dirty Laundry Vineyard
Ranked #3 of 41 things to do in Summerland
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Wonderful courtyard, views and wines BUT NO FINGER FOOD SERVICE UNLESS YOU LIKE TO BUY A 1/2 LB OF CHEESE OR OTHER PACKAGED FOODS. Please have a few plates of olives, cheeses, pate or other finger foods to enjoy along with my wine. We appreciated the sales staff recommending the purchase of the whole bottle rather than 3 glasses of wine. We wore expecting to have a couple bottles of wine during a leisurely lunch.

1  Thank nicmanj
in 14 reviews
"winery experience"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am more into art than wine, so I really enjoyed the fact that they have a theme and carried it through their labels, signage, gift shop items. I go there with friends, visitors and my husband, and rarely taste, so I appreciate something to hold my interest while they are buying wine. The fact that they turned this winery around from a boring, dirty, uninteresting venue, to a SPECTACULAR one, is proof of how you can make historic culture work for you. I wish the beautiful little town of Summerland had as much vision as they did in creating this unique, fun, cool place to visit.

1  Thank StacyArt
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This winery is located on a glorious spot!
The views are magnificent,service is great.
My family always want to visit at Dirty Laundry
They replenish their wine supply with excellent varieties.
I'd recommend it highly.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is our go-to place for lunch with visitors. The patio is more beautiful each year, and the view is spectacular. Grab one of their empty picnic baskets and fill with cheese, crackers, cold cuts or pâté, choose wine by the glass or bottle (there's pop, too) and relax. Yesterday, there was live music as well. The KVR steam train came by as we finished lunch, and we watched in from above the vineyard it bisected, with beautiful Okanagan lake in the backyard. Plus, it's only minutes from my home.