“Great hotel, great service”

Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rimbey
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for two nights while we were in town for a wedding. Hotel was great. Liked the ability to have a decent breakfast included in the stay. Nice gym and pool. I would definitely stay there again or tell friends too. For a small town I was amazed at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AnulM, Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful comments with Tripadvisor reviewers and for commending us to your friends.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay thoroughly. I make myself available at 403-843-2999 for any assistance I may be of in the future. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I'm a very picky person when it comes to hotels but let me say this hotel is unreal. Exceptionally clean grounds,lobby and rooms. The pool, hot tub, water slides are a perfect way to unwind after a long day of traveling. This hotel was very reasonably priced. We were greeted by a very friendly, well spoken gentleman upon our arrival. We've had unbelievable service thus far. We ate at the restaurant twice already. The free breakfast was way above standards and the lunch was possibly the best lunch I've had in many years. Please keep up the good work. Best western Rimbey has been an unbelievable stay so far. Looking forward to one more night here. If only other hotels could meet these standards.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Jordsky
AnulM, Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Jordsky,

We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your wonderful experience on Tripadvisor. Thank you so much your kind comments regarding the amenities we offer, the standards we maintain, the exceptional guest service we strive to deliver, and of course the delicious delights our Chefs serve in Henry's restaurant! The entire team will be so happy when I share your review with them. Guest compliments are the biggest incentive for us, and we are proud to be consistently ranked on Tripadvisor among the top 5 in 730 plus hotels in Alberta!

I so look forward to receiving the call for your next reservation! I make myself available at 403-843-2999.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had planned a special night for just the two of us, and it was so very nice! Cherry was so helpful and friendly! The hotel is beautiful, and Madeline in the restaurant was wonderful. Even the chef came out to make sure everything was ok

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen C, General Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Kim,

We are so happy to hear that you're stay at the Best Western Rimstone Ridge was a pleasurable one. I am glad that our hotel staff and Henry's Restaurant was able to help complete your special evening.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to create another special evening for the two of you.

Regards,

403-843-2999

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The hotel is very good, everything was perfect, from the lobby arrangements, the restaurant and the rooms. Its worth the stay in the small town. The receptionist who checked us in, Cherry was fanstastic, she was very professional and knowledgeable with what she does and say, I know she can manage the hotel very well. I even asked her if she is the manager, because she knows everything about the hotel and the town. Unbelievable stay really, I was blown away by the service of at this hotel. Thank you so much. I will be back for sure

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Xplorer72
Karen C, General Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was an unbelievable experience. Our team strives on superior customer care. Thank you for your compliments . Cherry is a wonderful part of our team , guest satisfaction is always her #1 priority.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Reviews help us continue to offer the guest services you deserve.

Please come see us again soon, we look forward to having the opportunity to please you on your next stay.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel was comfortable and on par with other BW+ hotels I stayed at but the on-premise restaurant was really excellent as were the staff. What a really nice surprise to have a well priced fine dining restaurant and excellent menu in the hotel. Restaurant service & management were excellent too! Definitely put the + in this BW :-)

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Defyanse
Karen C, Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. Henry's staff are very pleased to receive such great compliments. They strive at surpassing our guests expectations and they do it so well.

Thank you for completing the survey, your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I, we in Rembly for a funeral and decided to stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and professional. My wife and I had the great pleasure of meeting and talking to Cherry. I would recommend for anyone in Rembly to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
AnulM, Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Howard R,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, and for commending the friendliness and professionalism of our team. Cherry was very happy to see that you have specially mentioned her.

I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

When my Dad was terminally ill, I stayed at the Rimbey Best Western for a week. The staff were all so very kind and understanding during this time. Every morning they gave me a late checkout when I headed to the hospital to sit with him, and every night they would ask how things were going and if they could do anything for me.
After he passed, they gave me a card that all the staff had signed.
The accommodation is very nice for a small town, but it's the staff there that really make it hospitable. Their kindness made a difficult week more bearable for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
AnulM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Beth,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on Trip Advisor. We are glad we were able to somewhat ease your pain in those difficult moments.

Also, it was very kind of you to give us a Thank You card upon check-out. I read out your message to the entire team during our last staff meeting, and it is still displayed in our back office.

We hope to see you again sometime. Take care!

Been to Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!