“Staff at Rimbey Best Western”

Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rimbey
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 17, 2014

When my Dad was terminally ill, I stayed at the Rimbey Best Western for a week. The staff were all so very kind and understanding during this time. Every morning they gave me a late checkout when I headed to the hospital to sit with him, and every night they would ask how things were going and if they could do anything for me.
After he passed, they gave me a card that all the staff had signed.
The accommodation is very nice for a small town, but it's the staff there that really make it hospitable. Their kindness made a difficult week more bearable for me.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
AnulM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Beth,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on Trip Advisor. We are glad we were able to somewhat ease your pain in those difficult moments.

Also, it was very kind of you to give us a Thank You card upon check-out. I read out your message to the entire team during our last staff meeting, and it is still displayed in our back office.

We hope to see you again sometime. Take care!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just felt I needed to share my experience with this place. Wow...this is such a great place! The hotel is so nice and the customer service is exceptional!!! My dad was admitted to the hospital which is just down the street from this hotel. I was lucky enough to get the last room. My check in was awesome and they bend over backward for me. I wish I could remember their names (1 male/1female). They gave me the hospital rate which helped the cost somewhat so that was much appreciated. They realized I had not eaten supper and were very apologetic the restaurant was closed. so they stocked me up with a goody bag of snack and water. I no longer got in my room and they delivered some milk, muffin and Danish to get me through till breakfast. There is a hot breakfast included which is a bonus. When I went for breakfast the next morning, the same girl was doing the breakfast and addressed me by name and was so welcoming once again. I cannot say enough good thing about this place. If you are considering staying here do not hesitate for a minute. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
AnulM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Kgalta,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us in such detail! Your comments are very much valued, and we truly appreciate your hearty commendation of our guest service.
Our staff members take great joy and pride in their roles, and go above and beyond the call of duty to create memorable guest experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you back when happier circumstances bring you back to Rimbey.

Anul Manandhar

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is the best hotel stay ever! Front Desk Staff's has been very friendly, specially the lady who checked me in in the evening, her name is Cherry, she has been very helpful, friendly, cheerful and accommodating. I enjoyed the breakfast too..the gentleman who works night and opens up the breakfast has been very friendly and has a very smiling face. I will definitely come back and will bring along my whole family for a peaceful get away. Just Perfect!

Room Tip: Deluxe is huge!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
AnulM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for commending our staff and services! We as a team take great pride in the exceptional service we strive to deliver always, and we are delighted to hear such hearty appreciation from you.

We look forward to welcoming you with your family soon! And it might be a perfect opportunity for you to enjoy a family dinner in our Henry's restaurant, perhaps the Cuban Night, the Saturday night special.

I make myself available for any assistance I may be of for your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

nice hotel with an excellent location , very comfortable despite the very inclement weather, -30 C will come again hopefully when the weather is better and the grass is green. there is a good golf course nearby

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AnulM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Gord M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am glad you had a pleasant stay with us despite the weather. No matter how it is outside, we as a team strive to make sure that our guests always enjoy our warmth and comfort!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed here for a family sporting event and the staff were amazing. So very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were huge, great decor and extremely clean. We ate at the restaurant in the hotel one evening and we had excellent food....immediately upon seating the server came out and said that the Chef was willing to make pizza for the kids if they wanted. The pool happened to be in the middle of repairs but while eating, a hotel staff came to speak to us and had made arrangements for us to go swim at another hotel if we so desired. Outstanding service!!! The only downfall was the price which was very high...especially when I stay at many city hotels and I am well aware of price differences but the service definately was well worth it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
AnulM, Front Office Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear TnT8116,

Thank you for commending our attentive staff and beautiful property. We truly appreciate your generous comments and feedback. I am glad you were able to enjoy what we strive to deliver - warm personalized service, excellent food and the best rooms and facilities!

I would like to mention that our standard rooms with 2 queen beds are lower priced than our deluxe rooms and suites, but even they are large enough to amply accommodate a family of four!

Please accept my apologies that our pool was undergoing maintenance during your stay. We hope you will be back soon and enjoy our hot tub and water slide as well.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We visit Rimbey Alberta once every few months and decided to stay this weekend and are glad we did!. Right from check in to check out the stay was amazing, staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was perfect (and I worked in a 4 star hotel for 5 years so I can see the extra attention to detail the cleaners take in their work) we will be coming back every few months now. Thank you and keep up the awesome work.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Karen C, General Manager at Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Steven T;

I'm glad we caught your attention and you decided to stay with us! Thank you for the great feedback as well!
We as staff, pride ourselves in Guest Service and a job well done; it is wonderful when someone such as yourself comments on the small details they see. And it is this detail that has won Rimstone Ridge Directors' Awards and the top Chairmans' Award.
We so look forward to being your "Comfort Spot " at the end of your travel/visit days in Rimbey. We trust we will provide a full and enjoyable "Home Away From Home" experience for both of you.
Safe and Happy Holidays,

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was just passing by whenI decided to stay for the night, luckily, I was able to get a room inspite of their business, I saw so many people in the lobby,this explains how this hotel is properly managed. I was greeted by the Front Desk Manager Anul and he patiently booked me in on a type of room I wanted as I am alone. I admire his professionalism and his skills in dealing with people. He was just amazing! I had hard time connecting with the internet but then the lady at the front desk was able to assist me in any way she can, She was very helpful all the time. She is from the Philippines I found out later as I just came from there for a short holiday from there. If I remember her correctly, her name is Gheri or Sherry or Cherry something like that. I also found the Housekeeping staff very friendly as well,I think that is the number one requirement to get a job in this hotel which is perfect in every hotel. Everything you need to experience in a 5 star hotel can be experienced in this small town too.Thank you so much for the care when I was there.

Room Tip: Deluxe is recommended.It is Spacious
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear SuedeTravel;

I am so happy that we were able to acommodate you on such short notice! Thank you for choosing Rimstone Ridge Hotel and for your thoughtful and generous comments. We want guests to have a superior experience and we beleive that starts with us, the staff. So I am pleased Front Desk and Housekeeping were so helpful. You were given my favorite type of room! I'm happy you enjoyed the space.
Please visit again and have a wonderful holiday season in your beautiful mountain town!

Been to Best Western Rimstone Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!