“Screw-faced reception at this side of the road flop house”
Review of R & R Inn Provost

R & R Inn Provost
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Provost
Edmonton
“Screw-faced reception at this side of the road flop house”
Reviewed February 13, 2011

If you like your service with a smile stay away. The R&R is nothing more than a place to hang your coat for the night. That the section of the Provincial Inn Keepers act stating the innkeeper has the "right to detain personal effects" is in each room tells you how much the R&R values your business as much as the snarly receptionist at the front desk with her feet up. Nice pilled sheets too!

• Stayed February 2011
9 Thank Kraddy

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
West Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I travel with my miniature Schnauzer dog and called the hotel to ask if they were pet-friendly. I was told that they were pet friendly BUT only place guests with dogs in SMOKING ROOMS. I was THEN told that the reason for this is because "it is proven that people who are allergic to smoke are also allergic to dogs". This makes NO sense and sealed the deal on my NOT booking a room for me and my dog. I am allergic to cigarette smoke and happily enjoy my dog!

• Stayed August 2010