“Hard to find but SO worth it!”
Review of The Pie Whole

The Pie Whole
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
La Canada Flintridge, California
“Hard to find but SO worth it!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a small restaurant but that is part of what makes it special. I felt as if I knew everyone in the place. Laura, the wife owner is so wonderful about everything. Knows who you are when you say your name, is amazing with remembering what everyone wants and just a great hostess. Aside from that the food is very good and reasonable by St.Thomas' standards. Across from the kickball/soccer/everything field. Told Laura she needs better signage. Hire a taxi and get there safely especially since everyone drives on the wrong side of the street.

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Great Pizza, Not a Place For a Large Group”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to the Pie Whole with a group of nine folks. We had a reservation, which I highly recommend due to the exceedingly small size of the restaurant. The Pizza was excellent, the best I've had in a long time. The problem is their oven is small and they could not get all of the Pizza's cooked at the same time, subsequently two of the Pizza's arrived around the time the previously delivered ones and been eaten. Not wanting to have people wait for me I took mine home and did not eat. The table next to us was seated after ours and they received their food well ahead of ours including a pizza, not sure what happened with that. Our server was wonderful and the selection of beers was excellent. I highly recommend this establishment for a group of four but no more than that. I'll go back with my group next time but will eat at the McDonalds down the street and then have a drink while my friends enjoy their food, burned once, won't let it happen again.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great surprise”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went to Pie Hole after a day sail. We had heard what great pizza they have for a couple of years, but hadn't had a chance to go. Yummy, especially if you like European pizza -thin crust, great sauce. We like many of the restaurants on the island, but this was awesome!

Houston
“Great People and Great Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family and I made reservations to eat here. We based on decision on the reviews here in TA. The resteraunt is small, so get a reservation, but it is worth it. I had the seafood pasta and it was extremely well made. My kids shared a pizza, and I can confirm, it is the best on the island. Tried other places, but none compare. All in all it was a great evening.

St. Thomas, USVI
“Great Food Great People”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We always enjoy our meal when we eat at Piewhole. Earl, Laura and the rest of the staff are always great and the food is awesome!

• Visited July 2013