“Thanks Berika! Awesome Suishi!”
Review of Enkai

Enkai
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Sushi, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Winner of the reader's choice 'Best Sushi of the VI on St. Thomas 2014'. Enjoy an array of artisanal sushi, created with love.
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

A little hard to find but so worth it...especially when the hostess is willing to guide you in on the phone...staff was beyond friendly and helpful...food was excellent...restaurant vibe was relaxed and romantic...would go back again in a heartbeat...

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The food at Enkai was awesome - best sushi in St. Thomas! The service was excellent at the beginning of the evening but then our waiter disappeared. The setting is okay, on the water but not much of a view.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Well well well, my boyfriend's realtor told me about this place and we were a bit sceptical because it was hard to find..... Certainly not on a main street at all... lol We had to make a few turns and after a few attempts, we were there! It's located on a hidden dock in Frenchtown St. Thomas... The sushi is fabulous! Best on the island in my opinion! My favority by far is The Storm. It's basically everything contained in sushi but all mixed up on a plate. It's a huge mountain so this should probably be your only sushi order! Enjoyed washing it down with Kerin beer. (I think it's asian... Korean maybe).

Great spot!...... It's an open air restaurant, so just be sure, if you go in the summer time.... between 5:30pm-7pm..and you sit on the out skirts of the restaurant rather than the interior. the mosquitos will get at ya! lol But they conveniently have bug spray!

1  Thank SpectrumLuxury
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited Enkai for the 3rd time last night. I always take my business partners here when in town. It gets better every time! Always a friendly and fast staff helping each other out. Great saki selection. Super fresh nigiri but also very tasty and creative rolls both cooked and raw. Can't wait to be back down and visit again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the sushi at Enkai. They have a unique selection for sushi. It is all soooo fresh and delicious.
We had a tuna appetizer that had the freshest tuna I have ever had. It had layers of sliced tuna over avocado and shredded cucumbers and a tasty dressing.
We had the Lava, Kyoto, and This is How I Roll rolls. These rolls were fantastic. We also had tuna and salmon sashimi.
The wine list was ok. Our server let us taste three of the wines so we could decide. Nice touch... We did enjoy our wine.
The restaurant is off the beaten path, but the location is a pleasant surprise for this rustic building overlooking the water.
Service was excellent and very friendly.
We will be back.