“Worth the trip and every dollar!”
Review of Oceana

Oceana
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oceana Restaurant and Wine Bar combines the perfected culinary methods of yesterday, the creativity of tomorrow, and the spice of the Caribbean all in one of the most beautiful and historic locations on island. Our guests can expect an unforgettable culinary and dining experience in a private villa right on the water, and feel the years disappear as they are swept away from the busy modern world while enjoying locally-sourced and artfully-prepared entrees. We also feature house-infused cocktails and an impressive wine selection. A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient several years running, Oceana has also been voted "Best of VI" multiple times, most recently for Best Gourmet Dining 2016.
Clifton, Virginia
“Worth the trip and every dollar!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This restaurant has everything. First off, I'm from the DC area so no sticker shock when there is outstanding food, service, and atmosphere. If you rarely dine in fine places, you should put this place on your list to have that experience. Our server, Irina was incredible! Every bite was delicious from the shrimp bisque to the tilefish my husband enjoyed and filet mignon and shrimp dish I had. She made sure my wine glass always was tended to the paced the evening beautifully. Watching the illuminated cruise ships heading out was a lovely touch. No flaws at Oceana!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Pamela K

“Great Service and VIew . Good Food”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

By far the best service we had on the Island. The view was great and the food was good. The soup and appetizers were absolutely great. For the man course we got the shrimp and filet. The shrimp was great but the filet was just ok and lacked flavor.

I will definitely return

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jheybeerman
Portland, Oregon
“Love it”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food. The view This place is on a marina where I love to visit and eat at my favorite restaurants. This one I like because of the view and I know the owner.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Honeymoon”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Margo made our night! Great service and Great food! Thanks again! We'll be back for sure. I recomend the sea bass.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Best evening meal on the Island”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

From the moment we walked in we were treated well. Luckly for us we were able to get a table without reservations, I'm guessing a week from now that would not happen. The signature cocktail was wonderful, and the beet salad was incredible. The Lobster was done perfectly and spiced just right. The sides of mashed potatos and grilled aparagus was tender and flavorful. My husband's shrimp was tender and delicious and we fell in love with the faro side. Dessert topped it all off perfectly. The ocean view was pleasant and soothing. Such a great experience.