“Unforgettable meal in every way.”
Review of Oceana

Oceana
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Frenchtown
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oceana Restaurant and Wine Bar combines the perfected culinary methods of yesterday, the creativity of tomorrow, and the spice of the Caribbean all in one of the most beautiful and historic locations on island. Our guests can expect an unforgettable culinary and dining experience in a private villa right on the water, and feel the years disappear as they are swept away from the busy modern world while enjoying locally-sourced and artfully-prepared entrees. We also feature house-infused cocktails and an impressive wine selection. A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient several years running, Oceana has also been voted "Best of VI" multiple times, most recently for Best Gourmet Dining 2016.
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I chose Oceana for a romantic New Year's Eve dinner and it did not disappoint. After much difficulty getting a taxi I called to see if we'd still be able to get a table despite being 45 minutes late. They were gracious and the host told me he would "see what he could do." Upon arrival we had a short wait before the host seated us at a corner table overlooking the water. It was absolutely gorgeous, romantic, and special--exactly what I'd hoped for.

Our server was attentive, personable and knowledgeable. The host stopped by once to check on us, which was a nice follow-up after the frustrating taxi experience. Dinner was the best we had on the island (and we ate at some very nice places!). I ordered the roasted red and yellow beet salad; the beets were sliced and served with slices of mozzarella cheese, quite delicious. We shared a bowl of shrimp bisque, also delicious. Our entrees were fantastic (I had fish, my guest had steak). This was far and away my favorite restaurant on St. Thomas.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

The food is good even if not enough for what you are paying. I found the menu limited. I left there after eating and was hungry shortly after. The atmosphere is ok; overlooking the water is nice but not much real view.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Good food, service is good too. Although, found the managers and owner are not compassionate and openly pocked fun about a past employee who became disabled inherently. NOT COOL!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

we loved this restaurant, we thought the food was excellent, service was great, and the freshness of the items were grand. we would highly reccomend this place to others!

Poached lobster was fantastic!

Reviewed December 8, 2011

The prices were large, the portions were small. Their antipasto was a rip-off. The restaurant was pretty with good service, but the experience wasn't worth the money