“Lunch at the hotel”

Petite Anse Beachfront Hotel & Restaurant Grenada
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I visit the island of Grenada every year ( my wife's land of birth) and visit Petit Anse for lunch and drinks every time as it is a hop skip and a jump from were we live , we have found the food to be excellent (west indian cusine with European flair, the setting is picturesque and the staff provide excellent customer service, I fully would recommend to all I know to visit .....( recently there 12-28-2013......

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Denis J

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We spent 2 enjoyable nights at Petite Anse Hotel in November 2013. The property is situated on a secluded beach with all the villas having privacy, yet enjoying the views to the Grenadines. Petite Anse Hotel is well kept, and Annie and Phil, the owners and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The overall service, including that of the bar and restaurant, was excellent. Well recommended!

2  Thank Johneckers
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We've returned recently from our 3rd visit to Petite Anse. Annie, Philip and all the staff make you feel so welcome. It is nice to meet both new and returning guests. Cecil, their new chef made us some tasty Caribbean dishes.

We stayed in (cocoa), one of the beach front rooms. It was comfortable with very good air-conditioning and wonderful views of the beach and Atlantic Ocean.

Petite Anse in the north of Grenada is a place for relaxation and when you leave, you feel totally rejuvenated. The north of Grenada has a very unspoilt and undeveloped feel to it which makes it well worth visiting.

Room Tip: Beach front rooms have a little more privacy
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We arrived home this morning after a two week stay at Petite Anse and I've been trying to compose this review for much of the journey. I think where I've got to is that if you're looking for a large flash hotel with multiple swimming pools & restaurants, close to nightlife then PA isn't for you. If however you're looking for a hotel with a very real personal touch, with warm lovely staff and, in Phillip & Annie amazing and lovely hosts then PA is tailor made for you. The location in the north of the island is perfect for exploring the real Grenada, the hotel beach is lovely, the rooms are comfortable and the food is very good. Staying in a hotel for two weeks is asking a lot as surely there will be something that annoys or irritates just a little but not here and we left yesterday really sad we were leaving and already planning our next visit. Thank you to everyone at Petite Anse for making our holiday so very special, we WILL be back!

Room Tip: The closer to the beach the better for the best view.
1  Thank mikebcornish
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Myself & my husband live in Grenada but just wanted a break. I had always wanted to stay at Petite Anse as it has a fantastic reputation on the island I was not let down. The location is stunning the views from the hotel incredible. The staff are helpful, professional but friendly. The owners are so welcoming and friendly you feel like your staying with old friends ! Especially the lovely Anne whose very hands on nothing is too much trouble. The food I enjoyed tremendously English breakfast was tops. The nearby town of Sauteurs is only minutes away in a car very vibrant and the people again very friendly. What I particularly like about Petit Anse is that your not tied down to strict times for dinner and maids etc it's all at your pace ! Looking foward to returning soon love love love it

1  Thank Rachel A
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Petite Anse!! The owners, Phil and Annie, make you feel like close friends from the moment they greet you. This trip was a dual celebration of our 20th annivesary, and my birthday. On my birthday, every time I was greeted by any staff memeber, they wished me Happy Birthday, and on our anniversary night Cecil, the chef, made a cake celebrating both occassions. There was enough cake to share with other guests and the staff. Their attention to detail, and willingness to accomodate what ever we needed was extraordinary. Even though we arrived very late, our driver called ahead and I spoke with Phil about having someting light we could eat, maybe just a salad, no problem. We arrived and there was a salad and ham and cheese sandwiches (home made bread). The rest of the trip was just the same. This hotel isn't for the casual traveler. It is off the regular tourist circuit (the reason we went there). We would definitely go back some day!!

Room Tip: Pineapple is just steps from the beach, and the view from your bed looks right out over the beach to...
1  Thank RAJ120
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Never ever ever stayed in the same place 3 times so that says a lot about how good this place is. Always feels like we are coming home. News of my terrible cold had reached them so when we got to our room there was a beautiful basket of fresh fruit to help me recover (along with a bar of chocolate!). Always look forward to seeing the staff again and spending time with Philip and Annie as well as meeting other guests as well as locals. As last time, we stayed in Palm which is the closest cottage to the beach and our favourite. Not often the sound of the waves can keep you awake at night! We spent some time up at the Grenada Chocolate Company which was another reason for our trip. Really not much more I can say - as it's all been said before in my previous reviews and nothing has changed apart from the chef. Cecil is a great chef and the food is outstanding. It's nice to spend time at this end of the island, away from the tourists in the South where, to be honest, you could be anywhere in the States. It's still nice but the north gives you a real flavour of what Grenada is about. See my reviews for the 2nd leg of our trip to the South and our stay at Mount Hartman Bay Estate.

We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Palm is the cottage closest to the beach and much more private than the others.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Patrick Parish
Coyaba Beach Resort
Coyaba Beach Resort
#3 of 11 in Grand Anse
Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club

Been to Petite Anse Beachfront Hotel & Restaurant Grenada? Share your experiences!