Petite Anse Beachfront Hotel & Restaurant Grenada
Rumboat Retreat(Saint John Parish)
$110
$99
$140
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
$269
TripAdvisor
SeaBreeze Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$79
$255
Hotels.com
$130
$117
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
$243
Travelocity
$78
Orbitz.com
$916
Le Phare Bleu(Petite Calivigny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssandy islandprivate beachfour poster bedmain buildinglovely poolour honeymoonst georgesbelmont estatenorthern partlaid backbreakfast and dinneroff the beaten pathrum distilleryfriendly hotelsound of crashing wavesocean viewgreat hosts
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I must say that my four nights spent at this hotel was spectacular, the service, the staff,the owner and even the dogs. The view is priceless, environment seamless. I must make mention that the surroundings has been left in its original beauty. Yes they use solar and encourage their guests to reduce carbon foot prints. I recommend this hotel for any and everyone. The food is spectacular you would love it.

Room Tip: Our room was Palms located directly on the beach front, if you like the sound of sea waves this should be your pick. Rooms to the upper areas are much quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Corey G
Petiteanse, Marketing Manager at Petite Anse Beachfront Hotel & Restaurant Grenada, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

I just came across your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us as your hotel when you were in Grenada. We hope to be in a position to look forward to give you a warm welcome on another occasion.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had the very good fortune of staying at Petite Anse for 10 days in late July. The hotel is beautiful, the sea amazing, the food incredible and the staff---beyond compare. Thank you all so much for a romantic, relaxing stay!

1  Thank JJ-Middletown
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went on a tour of the island whilst on holiday in Grenada and Petite Anse was recommended by our holiday rep as a nice place to stop for lunch. She was right! There is something for everyone, and I would recommend the pizzas. One of my party ordered a 15 inch pizza and much to his surprise it was huge and could have fed our whole party! Although we didn't stay in the hotel the food and drink was of excellent quality, as was the pool facility. I am sure this would make a peaceful, beautiful holiday destination.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Amy H
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Petite Anse Hotel for 10 unforgettable days. Anne and Phillip have put an amazing team together. We stayed in Palm a beautiful and very private room, with lots of fresh air and a lovely patio to relax undisturbed.
We had the opportunity to visit Anne and Phillip's home, great!!! All the guest along with us had a mini social, where we were all treated like members of the their extended family, thank you Anne and Phillip.
Our dining experience was most memorable, Max the head chef and tour guide was amazing, I haven't experience a chef as special and attentive as Max. He made it he solemn duty to ensure ALL guests are 'cared' for and 'well fed,' I'm still missing his saltfish cakes and breadfruit balls :-). The Petite Anse team made our vacation an enjoyable, relaxing and most of all unforgettable.
Outside of the hotel was not very different, the Grenada's are the most hospitable group of people I've every met in all my travelling experiences. Our taxi drive Richard was very helpful as with everyone else we've encounter while getting lost a few times.
I want all my friends to share in my experience. I tell them, you've got to go to Petite Anse, even if it's for a short stay... or just for the food; next vacation I'll be right there.

2  Thank KARK3
Reviewed July 20, 2012

A very beautiful place. We stopped for one night on our driving tour of Grenada. It's a very scenic location, and everything feels so well constructed and maintained. The service was great, friendly and efficient. This hotel seems to get everything right. Extra credit is due to Davis who graciously re-opened the bar to us for a nightcap, when we got in late from our adventure in Sauteurs.

1  Thank Jane D