We stayed about a 10 minute drive from La Sagesse and one night wanted to eat out but not travel into St. George's so we chose La Sagesse----and we are so very happy that we did. I first called to make a reservation, and spoke to John---everything was all set.
When we arrived we met John, and I have to say--he was a real pleasure to deal with.
We went with his suggestions of fresh lobster, mahi mahi, and seared tuna. These dishes were superb!! The setting was just beautiful.
We loved it so much we came back on Sunday for a second round and it was even better , because we brought additional people--who also thought the food was great.
John and staff , thank you for making our stay in Grenada wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at La Sagesse, a small, intimate boutique hotel situated on the beautiful and secluded island of Grenada.Our lush tropical gardens, warm sand, Caribbean calm waters, exquisite dining and accommodations are the ideal location for the perfect holiday in Grenada.Whether you're planning a Caribbean family vacation, a romantic getaway, a business trip, a wedding or honeymoon, La Sagesse offers the perfect setting for whatever occasion brings you to Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your La Sagesse Hotel, Restaurant & Beach Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sagesse Hotel St. David
- La Sagesse St David
- La Sagesse Hotel, Restaurant & Beach Bar Grenada/Saint David Parish