$130
$117
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
$175
$463
$310
$151
$143
Hotels.com
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$73
$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

Kalinago Beach Resort(St. George's)
$171
$122
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$1,339
$396
$916
Orbitz.com
All reviewsone nightclose to the airportthe ownergrand anse beachfull kitchenhotel is locatedseparate bedroomhome away from homefeel like familyst georgegrooms beachmagazine beachper hoursandalsdebbieislandhomes
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I'll just say this the owner and her beautiful family and mocha (the dog) will literally make you feel at home and very comfortable, my room was very clean the staff did an excellent job. I was expecting something else and was totally floored when I walked into the room. I was on business and I travel often having to only pay the house cab service a flat rate was excellent. I took a tour and got to see the island at a good rate as well!! I will be back for sure!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
LaHeliconia, Manager at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! We enjoyed having you here with us.

Debbie and team!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this property since I've been a few years ago. My first trip to Grenada we stayed here with my 3 month old. I loved everything about this place. Its clean and it came with a full kitchen to do our cooking. I loved the restaurant upstairs and how convenient that was. Its also a very close walk to grooms Beach which is a more private less beach then Grand Anse Beach. We had a great stay at this property and the owner is a complete doll.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda R
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

As the saying goes,better late than never! Thank you very much for your kind response. We work hard to ensure our guest enjoys their stay. We would love to have you back with us again.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

The facility and staff are great. The Service is friendly and very welcoming. This was my second trip to the island in the last 5 years and both times I stayed there. I have family with homes on the island but La Heliconia is a great alternative to staying with family.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind response! Glad that you enjoyed both of your stays here with us. We look forward to our continued support with you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 13, 2017

Debbie, the owner made sure we had something to eat after arriving on a flight delayed for eight hours. Free shuttle to the airport the next day.

On a busy road. The room we had was large and airy with terraces all around. We quite liked the room. Good amenities. Very convenient to the airport.

Room Tip: The rooms further back from the road may be a bit quieter
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul G

Thank you for your kind response, i am happy that I served you well! As it is, its the small things that leaves a lasting impression! Thanking you for your business, and looking forward to serving you again in the near feature!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Spent 2 nights.2 to 3 minutes fro the airport so 15USD transport to the airport before 8am was a bit pricey. From 8:00 am to around 6:00 pm transport is free.
Stayed in room 103. It was clean. shower was powerful and good hot water. AC worked good, towels were clean. Bed was firm and creaky but I slept good. Overall the place is nice and simple especially if you are mostly outdoors and using for sleep only.I would stay again

Room Tip: The first layer of rooms are close to the road so you here vehicles passing
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback on your stay! sure this will help feature guest on making a decision to stay! Glad that we served you well.

Looking forward to your continued support.