$155
$479
$332
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
$332
Blue Horizons Garden Resort(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$141
$129
$211
$175
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$115
$101
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$102
Kalinago Beach Resort(St. George's)
$171
$122
Maca Bana(St. George's)
$470
$350
$916
All reviewsone nightclose to the airportthe ownergrand anse beachfull kitchenhotel is locatedseparate bedroomhome away from homefeel like familyst georgegrooms beachmagazine beachper hoursandalsdebbieislandhomes
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

La Heliconia is an excellent place to stay if you go to Grenada on holiday.
It is a great place to stay for a day or two or a few weeks!
The owners Debbie and her husband Mr Bishop are hospitable, easy going, laid back, funny and always happy to help.
The food is amazing, and reasonably priced and you can always was it down with an ice cold Carib after (good times).

Thank you very much to everyone at La Heliconia

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank MattDeGale
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind response! I am pleased you both enjoyed your stay here with us. Now you have found your home away from home and hope to see you both soon again.

I am also pleased you both enjoyed our cooking! I will now have an iced cold carib beer after my dinner!

All the best, and hope to see you soon again.
Regards

Debbie and Mr Bishop

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at La Heliconia. I am a student and opted to stay there over the summer holiday, and I am glad I chose to spend it here. The Host and Hostess were very friendly and showed genuine concern and ensured that any problems were resolved as soon as possible. The service was good and I would recommend it to anyone coming into Grenada. A plus side is that it happens to be very close to the airport. They also run a taxi service, restaurant, spa and salon. All in all it was a nice experience. Thanks a lot for making my stay a memorable one. Oh and the food was nice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. You are more than welcome to stay any time you wish. Glad that you liked my cooking! Hope to see you again on your next break!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Visited Grenada Sept 15 to 22 2012. Excellent experience, great hospitality from Debbie & Mr Bishop. Great location, tasty food, relaxing atmosphere and the list goes on and on. My next trip to Grenada will be definitely staying at La Heliconia.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for you kind remarks!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us, also your holiday experience in Grenada.
Getting around Grenada with a hire car, as what you did for a couple of days, gave you more independence, as when and where you choose to go. I know you also enjoyed trips out with Sensation Tours, so I am sure you did not miss out on any thing.

If was a pleasure having you both here with us, and hope to see you soon in the near feature!

O yes,"I know how much you enjoyed our sticky wings, "will share the recipe to you on your next visit

Kind Regards

Debbie and Francis Bishop

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel hardly offers what most people call a "whole" breakfast. Food is expensive. The persistent manager make offers of a tour and you end up paying 500 dollars to see homes instead of the beauty of the island.

If you like good access to nice beach then there are better hotels nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hubert B
LaHeliconia, Manager at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

I 'm so sorry you had a bad experience with us!
We are a small family run business, so when guest request a pick up, we are there to pick them up. Unfortunately, I was unaware of what time you were arriving, as you did not communicate this to us.
Our menu prices average around 15US, per meal, this is the average price to what you will pay on the island.
The price of the tour was discussed, and agreed per hour," have it your way tour!". which is always enjoyed by the guest, who select this way in seeing the island. So the 500 EC which is 180US, was for a full 9 hours tour. I wish you had spoken to me about the tour. I will follow up with the driver, to ensure all future guest, get taken to where they want to go. I do apologize, if you did not get to see more of the island.
Well you did communicate to me that you will be back, so hope to see you soon again.

Kind Regards

Debbie and Francis

Reviewed September 10, 2012

As a single guest I wasn't sure what to expect but on arrival I was treated like royalty right up to the day I left.Business woman travelling solo,being very tired,I stayed at the deluxe apartment for seven nights....very relaxing,quiet and allowed for some ME time with no disturbance.Mr Bishop had me in fits of laughter on a daily basis while Mrs.Bishop's smile and hospitality left nothing to be desired.Syreeta,girl....I take my sunglasses off to you girl...you rock!!!!!!Thank you guys for an amazing experience and for putting up with me and the early morning calls.Will recommend this to anyone,,,,SUPERB!!!Will definitely come again!!!!

Room Tip: Deluxe apartment is just right for a single,independent guest.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Manager at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I know you enjoyed your week here with us, and your rest. Glad my husband kept a smile on your face. I will pass on your views to Syreeta also. Its so nice to see the comments from guest, as yourself, how they enjoyed their time with the staff also.

Well, when ever you are in need of a good rest or need more jokes from my husband, you know where to come.

We were very happy to have you here with us.

Regards Debbie and Francis