$130
$117
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
$175
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Kalinago Beach Resort(St. George's)
$144
$213
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
$1,339
$332
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
$916
All reviewsone nightclose to the airportthe ownergrand anse beachfull kitchenhotel is locatedseparate bedroomhome away from homefeel like familyst georgegrooms beachmagazine beachper hoursandalsdebbieislandhomes
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have not to long returned from what I would describe as my best trip to Grenada so far...

Staying at La Heliconia apartment complimented this experience. My family consisted of a mixed group,ranging from children, teenages and adults, as anyone could imagine, such a mixture requires high demands. The apartments were clean, spacious and created a very Caribbean ambience. The staff were polite and very helpful, providing an efficient service. I cannot fault. As for Debbie, the owner. She was welcoming and always keen to ensure we were looked after and settled and after a few days I believe she became a second mother and confident to my children/grandchild.( A very big thank u) The overall experience felt like living with extended family but with the benefit from privacy. Location is ideal, offering a lovely beach nearby with scenic views. The airport is extremely close by and access to the town centre is just a bus ride away. I will definitely return and recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Glors_24
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your seal of approval. It was really fun for us having you and your family stay with us. I loved every minute of your company. You have such a wonderful family. I 'm sorry I missed the last couple of days of your stay at La Heliconia. When I returned the place felt empty. I love all your girls, not forgetting your grand son, o, yes and your big boy.
Well, you know where your second home is now! Thanks again for booking with La Heliconia, and hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have recently stayed at the Helconia Hotel and Spa in Point Salines in Grenada and had the most beautiful experience of my life. The Owners, Mr and Mrs Francis and Debbie Bishop was way and beyond accommadating to me. I spent seven days and reluctantly left for Trinidad on September 7th. I highly recommend this hotel and spa to anyone who expects a true bang for their buck and a place where you find, "Honest Customer Service and Loyalty" at it's best!!!

Mrs Bishop also arranged sightseeing tours and took me personnally, to the Art and Craft area in St Georges.

Angela Dillah,

Room Tip: Most of the "Apartments" comes equipped with kitchen, living room and wraparound porches with views of the Ocean and surrounding Hills..
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

You were such a pleasant guest to have at La Heliconia. Thank you for booking us. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself, not only here at La Heliconia, but also in Grenada. Glad that you enjoyed your tours, I was happy to help! I also enjoyed having lunch out with you also. Your a true friend!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a consultant that had to travel to most of the Caribbean islands with a very tigth agenda, therefore very stressed with regards to my time in each island. I have to say that I was very successful in Grenada due to Debbie, the owner of the La Heliconia. She picked me up very late, due to a delay in the flight and some paperwork, however almost three hours after she took me to her hotel and I felt renovated after a wonderful "homestyle dinner". Next day, after explaning to her how complicated was my agenda she volunteered to take me to every business meeting I had in a very "English manner style", something that made me and my company felt very respectful. I want publicly to thanks Debbie and his husband for all they made for me in my transit in the wonderful and beatiful Grenada Island. Debbie again God Bless you. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm glad I was able to help you full fill all your meetings in a short space of time. I 'm sure you will be back to follow up on them! Don't work to hard, and take care. A good month to be remembered!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

As I live in Carriacou, an island north of Grenada, I always stay with Francis and Debbie at the La Heliconia when travelling back and forth to the UK. The accommodation is always spotless, with flat-screen tv, air-conditioning and a fully equipped self-contained kitchen and I love the big showers - with the best fluffy towels!! La Heliconia is just around the corner from the airport and Francis is most obliging in picking up/ dropping off, it is also very conveniently located on a frequent bus route. The bar and restaurant are spacious, beautifully decorated with a lovely cool breeze. I have recommended La Heliconia to many, many people all of whom have been most pleasantly surprised by the accommodation and the lovely warm welcome they have received.

Room Tip: I always book room 101 on the lower - very convenient to access with too much luggage!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I know you dearly love it here, and we are both happy to have you with us, during your trips back and forth. 101 will always be yours....

Lets hope you will be able to stay longer one day, so we can catchup, and go out for a drink. Thanks again.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at La Heliconia for a total of 4 days and loved every minute of it! It's in a great location near to St.Georges, and very close to the airport with free airport pick-up. The staff were all really nice and accommodating, and one of the owners, Debbie, felt like family by the time I left! The restaurant/bar area was very pretty, and my breakfasts there were always brilliant - especially good as they were very happy to cater for my vegan diet.

My room was large and comfortable with all the trimmings, a wonderful shower and much appreciated air conditioning! I also got a manicure and pedicure at the on-site spa, which I enjoyed greatly. There's also a lovely sun roof with recliners, which a lounged about on quite often. All in all, a great place for a very reasonable price. I would recommend it to anyone and would love to go back again. Five stars!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! It was a pleasure to have you here with us.
Sorry I was not there when you had to fly back. Now you have a new family, and hope to see you again soon!