Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$74
Kalinago Beach Resort(St. George's)
$180
$131
$181
$149
$461
$302
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $339/night.

$141
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
$158
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
$1,339
Hotels.com
onlyGrenada.com
All reviewsone nightclose to the airportthe ownergrand anse beachfull kitchenhotel is locatedseparate bedroomhome away from homefeel like familyst georgegrooms beachmagazine beachper hourdebbieislandhomesferry
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a consultant that had to travel to most of the Caribbean islands with a very tigth agenda, therefore very stressed with regards to my time in each island. I have to say that I was very successful in Grenada due to Debbie, the owner of the La Heliconia. She picked me up very late, due to a delay in the flight and some paperwork, however almost three hours after she took me to her hotel and I felt renovated after a wonderful "homestyle dinner". Next day, after explaning to her how complicated was my agenda she volunteered to take me to every business meeting I had in a very "English manner style", something that made me and my company felt very respectful. I want publicly to thanks Debbie and his husband for all they made for me in my transit in the wonderful and beatiful Grenada Island. Debbie again God Bless you. Thanks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm glad I was able to help you full fill all your meetings in a short space of time. I 'm sure you will be back to follow up on them! Don't work to hard, and take care. A good month to be remembered!

Kind Regards

Debbie and Francis

Reviewed August 27, 2012

As I live in Carriacou, an island north of Grenada, I always stay with Francis and Debbie at the La Heliconia when travelling back and forth to the UK. The accommodation is always spotless, with flat-screen tv, air-conditioning and a fully equipped self-contained kitchen and I love the big showers - with the best fluffy towels!! La Heliconia is just around the corner from the airport and Francis is most obliging in picking up/ dropping off, it is also very conveniently located on a frequent bus route. The bar and restaurant are spacious, beautifully decorated with a lovely cool breeze. I have recommended La Heliconia to many, many people all of whom have been most pleasantly surprised by the accommodation and the lovely warm welcome they have received.

Room Tip: I always book room 101 on the lower - very convenient to access with too much luggage!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I know you dearly love it here, and we are both happy to have you with us, during your trips back and forth. 101 will always be yours....

Lets hope you will be able to stay longer one day, so we can catchup, and go out for a drink. Thanks again.

Warm Regards

Debbie and Francis

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at La Heliconia for a total of 4 days and loved every minute of it! It's in a great location near to St.Georges, and very close to the airport with free airport pick-up. The staff were all really nice and accommodating, and one of the owners, Debbie, felt like family by the time I left! The restaurant/bar area was very pretty, and my breakfasts there were always brilliant - especially good as they were very happy to cater for my vegan diet.

My room was large and comfortable with all the trimmings, a wonderful shower and much appreciated air conditioning! I also got a manicure and pedicure at the on-site spa, which I enjoyed greatly. There's also a lovely sun roof with recliners, which a lounged about on quite often. All in all, a great place for a very reasonable price. I would recommend it to anyone and would love to go back again. Five stars!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! It was a pleasure to have you here with us.
Sorry I was not there when you had to fly back. Now you have a new family, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I recently stayed at the La Heliconia near Point Saline, Grenada. The accomadations were excellent, very clean and comfortable. I had one of the apartments on the top floor and it afforded a panoramic view with a lot of room to spread out. The food was great and the staff made me feel welcomed from the start.
Most important however were the Bishops' who are the owner operators.They both went out of their way to make me feel at home with all of my needs and that included some spirited conversations in the lounge area while being cooled by the ocean breezes, this made my solo stay extra special.
A short walk to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island was essential during the week I stayed at La Heliconia I was there every day.
Grand Anse beach (the main beach in St Georges) is a short $7 ec bus ride away as is the main city of St Georges only $10 ec. The bus drivers are friendly and treat tourists very well.

Room Tip: The front rooms provide the breezes and great view of the ocean. Walk to airport is 15 minutes. Buses are regular all day and cost $10 ec (to St Georges) that's about $4.00 us. No need to take the more expensive cabs unless you wish. Buses take you to St Georges or Grand Anse the largest of the beaches in this part of the island. The bus drivers are honest and very polite with tourists anywhere you go on the island.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Glad you enjoyed our company through out your stay. It was very nice having you here with us.also, Bishop will surly miss your lovely chats in the evenings.

Next time your back, hope you get to experience our Day Spa!

Once again, thank you very much.

Kind Regards Debbie and Francis

Reviewed August 8, 2012

It was all we expected and more. Lovely people (the owners). More like Sister and Brother to us.
Looked after our needs,(special diet etc) and the meals were tasty. Couldn't have done it myself.
Accommodation ...fabulous and breezy.
Landmarks and sites, interesting.
Gouyave..a place to visit on Friday nights..."Fish Friday"
The La Heliconia is worth it. I, we love the place.

Lionel

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your most kind comments! We also enjoyed having you and your family with us. I think that's the beauty living on site, and enjoying our Guest company. I am sure you miss your little swim on the beach every morning. Next time your back with your family, I will also join you for an early morning duck on the beach. Glad that you enjoyed all the beautiful sites!

Once again, Thank you! Your new found Sister and Brother, Francis and Debbie