$155
$129
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
$181
Maca Bana(St. George's)
$350
$330
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$115
$101
$594
$332
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
$101
Hotels.com
Kalinago Beach Resort(St. George's)
$171
$122
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
$332
$211
$192
Priceline
$916
All reviewsone nightclose to the airportthe ownergrand anse beachfull kitchenhotel is locatedseparate bedroomhome away from homefeel like familyst georgegrooms beachmagazine beachper hoursandalsdebbieislandhomes
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at La Heliconia for a total of 4 days and loved every minute of it! It's in a great location near to St.Georges, and very close to the airport with free airport pick-up. The staff were all really nice and accommodating, and one of the owners, Debbie, felt like family by the time I left! The restaurant/bar area was very pretty, and my breakfasts there were always brilliant - especially good as they were very happy to cater for my vegan diet.

My room was large and comfortable with all the trimmings, a wonderful shower and much appreciated air conditioning! I also got a manicure and pedicure at the on-site spa, which I enjoyed greatly. There's also a lovely sun roof with recliners, which a lounged about on quite often. All in all, a great place for a very reasonable price. I would recommend it to anyone and would love to go back again. Five stars!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! It was a pleasure to have you here with us.
Sorry I was not there when you had to fly back. Now you have a new family, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I recently stayed at the La Heliconia near Point Saline, Grenada. The accomadations were excellent, very clean and comfortable. I had one of the apartments on the top floor and it afforded a panoramic view with a lot of room to spread out. The food was great and the staff made me feel welcomed from the start.
Most important however were the Bishops' who are the owner operators.They both went out of their way to make me feel at home with all of my needs and that included some spirited conversations in the lounge area while being cooled by the ocean breezes, this made my solo stay extra special.
A short walk to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island was essential during the week I stayed at La Heliconia I was there every day.
Grand Anse beach (the main beach in St Georges) is a short $7 ec bus ride away as is the main city of St Georges only $10 ec. The bus drivers are friendly and treat tourists very well.

Room Tip: The front rooms provide the breezes and great view of the ocean. Walk to airport is 15 minutes. Buses are regular all day and cost $10 ec (to St Georges) that's about $4.00 us. No need to take the more expensive cabs unless you wish. Buses take you to St Georges or Grand Anse the largest of the beaches in this part of the island. The bus drivers are honest and very polite with tourists anywhere you go on the island.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Glad you enjoyed our company through out your stay. It was very nice having you here with us.also, Bishop will surly miss your lovely chats in the evenings.

Next time your back, hope you get to experience our Day Spa!

Once again, thank you very much.

Kind Regards Debbie and Francis

Reviewed August 8, 2012

It was all we expected and more. Lovely people (the owners). More like Sister and Brother to us.
Looked after our needs,(special diet etc) and the meals were tasty. Couldn't have done it myself.
Accommodation ...fabulous and breezy.
Landmarks and sites, interesting.
Gouyave..a place to visit on Friday nights..."Fish Friday"
The La Heliconia is worth it. I, we love the place.

Lionel

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your most kind comments! We also enjoyed having you and your family with us. I think that's the beauty living on site, and enjoying our Guest company. I am sure you miss your little swim on the beach every morning. Next time your back with your family, I will also join you for an early morning duck on the beach. Glad that you enjoyed all the beautiful sites!

Once again, Thank you! Your new found Sister and Brother, Francis and Debbie

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Very friendly family that's how they made us feel (won't call them staff). Everyone was very helpful going out of their way to please us. Great food, nice clean rooms, very breezy if you wanted natural air and with air-condition if you wanted it. Location superb, with family knowledgeable about the island and offered good advice about places of interest and how to get there,Will definitely stay there again and would unreservedly recommend it to anyone

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
LaHeliconia, Owner at La Heliconia, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind response! We are so pleased that you also enjoyed our company together with our Apartments. I know it was a short break! but glad you enjoyed it and looking forward to seeing you soon again!

All the best, your new found friends Debbie and Francis Bishop

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This Hotel is on the way to the Maurice Bishop International Airport so it is very convenient, the owners are nice people and on hand as the live on site. we were met at the airport and next day were taken to the Osprey ferry in good time for our trip to Carriacou. We stayed here because the evening Osprey to Carriacou can be a bit bumpy. so we had a night in St Georges and got up early for the morning trip. all in all a convenient, clean, nice hotel. if you want to stay there longer and use it as a base, you can catch the bus outside for a short ride to St George

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We do try our best to ensure all my guest are happy and satisfied. The package we put together for you to help you with your easy travel from Grenada to Carriacou, is also very popular with other guest. Just leaves you one less thing to worry about. We have also added a welcome meal on guest arrival packages! So next time you pass through ask about our new package.

once again Thank you. Regards Francis and Debbie