Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Hotels.com
All reviews the river chef nigel friendly place wonderful nature daily tours all sorts close to the hotel pumpkin soup delicious meal visit dominica this wonderful place rum punch surrounded by nature rainforest dogs nora island
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020

We had such a wonderful time in Hibiscus valley inn with our 2 daughters & friends
Rooms (little cabane) are nice
Tropical garden is fantastic
Activities in the river are amazing
Hosts very very kind
And probably the best restaurant in Dominica

Must been visited for more than one night
Julie & family from Belgium

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2019

I booked my trip to be with a traveling group, but because with to few traveler's it was cancelled. The agency then made a own schedule just for me! Great job Gränslösa Resor!!
I'll spent 9 days at Hibiscus Vally In in a lovely cottage with a wonderful view over the surroundings and great meals.
Had some nice schedules exploring trips with other guests.
But the best days was when the owner, Miss Nora, took me on here round trip around the island! Sometimes just to see the real life at Dominica, do some shopping to the hotel, etc, which I love (to see the real life) or just enjoy nice places to see.

This is High-Level Customer Care!

So I'll be back, March 2020, to explore more of this beautiful Island and off course stay at Hibiscus over the Carnival (I missed it last time)

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank marannsch666
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Chose this excursion onboard the carnival fascination and it was nothing less than a great experience. From the driver(randy) to the tour guide to the welcome tribute wer receive getting there it was all amazing. The team of guys who took us river tubing were fun and very exciting. I will definitely be back! And with more friends

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2019

I loved staying at the Hibiscus Valley Inn - the small, rustic cabins, complete with a hammock on the front porch, were the perfect accommodation for a tropical haven. The gardens are incredibly lush and beautiful and the open air, family style dining with the jungle sound backdrop presented a very unique experience. And Nigel’s cooking was fantastic! This place is magical and should not be missed if you are heading to Dominica - our favourite island of the 6 we visited in the Carribean.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We spend 7 Days in one of the small relaxing bungalows close to a river and surrounded by nature. Special thanks to Kai and Nigel who showed us a bit of the local life and helped us wherever they could.

Date of stay: May 2019