Our stay here a couple of weeks ago was truly wonderful with hosts Rick and Alicia and their staff
providing the perfect welcome and environment. We had cabana 5 with its own plunge pool which was very private..perfect to unwind here. The food was excellent particularly the Lobster and Callalou Soup.
Alicia recommended a guide for us in the shape of Ryan who was magnificent and bought a unique magic to our tours because he is a Kalinaga(Carib) Amerindian and his knowledge plus a true feeling for the flora and fauna of Dominica added magic to excellent tours. His website is:
A great recommendation by a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica's tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot