My boyfriend and I just got back from the most amazing 5 days at Pagua Bay House .
From the moment we arrived it was truly heaven on earth. The owners Rick and Alicia could not have been more hospitable and helpful in telling us all about the island and arranging tours for us which is a must to appreciate the feel of this warm and friendly island . Every need was seen to by the awesome staff. Smiling is contagious at Pagua Bay House. The accommodations were awesome and the views spectacular. The food was great and if you are lucky enough to have Ricks "Lobster Cheviche" than your trip would be complete.
We have declared this our favorite place to be and are planning our return trip next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagua Bay House, Dominica’s tranquil & chic boutique hotel, is a stylish, ocean view retreat overlooking the serene cove of Pagua Bay. The ideal place for the holiday of your dreams, for those in search of unforgettable moments. The four Cabanas and two Suites are wonderfully inviting with ocean views and upscale amenities, including Wi-Fi. Choose between A/C or enjoy being caressed by the natural, cool sea breeze. The rooms are large, furnished with king-size feather beds. The Ocean Suite with outdoor terrace includes a private plunge pool. Indulge your senses, where nature meets luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Hotel Marigot
- Pagua Bay House Oceanfront Cabanas Dominica/Marigot