“Definitely once in a lifetime experience”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pathway to the hummingbird loghouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ruud_then...
Veldhoven, The Netherlands
“Definitely once in a lifetime experience”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Last month I visited 7 countries in the Caribbean and I have to admit that Dominica has surprised me the most. This is mainly due to my place of stay where I met some amazing people.The owners Nefertari and Denus took such great care of me! It took a while before my taxi driver and I found the location. I wasn't expecting the 1 hour hike through the bush either but I could not believe my eyes the moment I reached the hut.
I will definitely recommend staying there because this experience will show you the way of life of some native people of Dominica.

Bedding & mattresses Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Jun 18, 2016
Ruud was certainly a wonderful nature spirit and certainly made it easy to host him,blessings!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing