“Great Service”
Review of Taxi Vinales Cuba

Taxi Vinales Cuba
Ranked #1 of 3 Transportation in Vinales
Reviewed May 10, 2018

We used taxi vinales cuba in all our journeys in cuba and we were very satisfied. They are really helpful and kind.

All reviews
"excellent driver"
"responded immediately"
"rental companies"

Reviewed May 8, 2018

We pre-booked 3 separate longish trips with Taxi Vinales. On each occasion the cars arrived precisely on time. All 3 drivers were very polite and helpful and drove well. There was a slight problem with one of the cars but the driver did everything he could to overcome this for us. I would certainly recommend this firm for travel within Cuba.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

I pre-booked all my transportation in Cuba with TaxiVinales before arriving. Booking was easy, emails responded to very quickly. Once in Cuba the service was excellent. The drivers were always on time, friendly and drove safely. A change of time for one pickup was no problem; the reliability of the service made our travelling so much easier and so much more enjoyable! Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I wanted to surprise our group of 3 couples traveling to Cayo Santa Maria on Oct 21st so I booked a minivan to pick us up at Santa Clara airport to whisk us to our resort.
Although our flight was delayed over 2 hrs i was able to notify them and let them know we would be late and to reschedule the driver.
They returned my e-mail right away to ensure me the driver would be there.
We were picked up and driven to our resort in 1.5 hrs saving us about 45 min and the lineup at check-in.
I will definitely use Taxi-Vinales again for my next hotel transfer.

B.Langford

1  Thank pescador357
See more reviews
Reviewed April 22, 2018

My husband and I wanted to take taxis between our destinations in Cuba so we pre-booked a number of journeys with Taxi Vinales before arriving. The email communication was excellent and it was really easy to book. We were emailed full details of the 6 trips which we took with us.

The service once there was first class. Every taxi was prompt, good quality cars and friendly drivers who were safe. The company were also very good when I had to change the time of one pick-up on the morning of the journey due to my husband being unwell. It was no problem at all.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a door-to-door service when travelling around Cuba.