“Amazing Casa”
Review of Casa de Marilyn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vinales
Casa de Marilyn
Ranked #5 of 201 Vinales B&B and Inns
Woodstock, Canada
“Amazing Casa”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My friend and I decided to stay in Casa de Marilyn on our first trip to Cuba, and all I can say that it was probably one of the best decisions we made the entire trip. We were only there for two nights, but I wish we had stayed longer! Marilyn and her family were very personable and caring. The food was delicious, she made us anything we wanted, and our room was very clean and comfortable, even more so than our hotel in Havana. Marilyn arranged all of the things we wanted to do by calling people she knew. We went horseback riding with Miguel, to the Beach, and I even learned how to do some Cuban salsa dancing! I would recommend all of these things, and Marilyn will get it all set up for you! I would not hesitate to stay at this casa again when I return to Viñales, this time for an entire week.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We really liked this casa. Marilyn and her husband are very kind and helpfull. Marilyn speaks perfect English and she has some nice tips for excursions in the area. The food is lovely. We also liked the trip with the old American car to the beach. The room is very nice, clean en big. The beds are nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good location, quiet and has a nice view of the Mogotes.
The house is very clean with ac and fan. The room has it's own bathroom.
Marylin is an awsome cook and a lovely person. Speaks good english and is really nice to talk to her. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice and lovely people. Good food and their English is very good. The tips, stories and whole family made it the best stop in Cuba during our trip! The horseback ride was great and though :-). Als Vinales is a nice place to spend a few days. Other nice places to go are the quite beaches.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bruges, Belgium
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had a wunderfull time at Casa Marilyn. Marilyn and her family made me feel very welcome, it felt like home. I stayed there for 4 nights, and even then, I wanted to stay longer. Marylin is a superwoman. She was always there to answer any questions, to make arrangements or search for the right solution. And next to that, the casa is very nice and clean, her mojito's are exceptional and the food fantastic. I grew some weight here. If you want to visit the beautiful nature of Vinales, I can only think of one place you want to stay: Casa Marilyn
casamarilyn@correodecuba.cu

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is a lovely casa in a beautiful part of Cuba. Marilyn and her family are very welcoming and the room we stayed in was nice and clean with a modern en suite bathroom. We has breakfast and dinner at the casa which was some of the best food we tasted in Cuba and very good value for money. Marilyn speaks great English and talking to her gave us a real insight into Cuban life. Marilyn and her husband organized trips for us which made the whole experience very relaxing. You can email Marilyn directly to book using the following address casamarilynatcorreodecubadotcu

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank StephandAdamR
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 28, 2013

After a shaky start at our first Casa in Havana is was brilliant to find the second one I booked in Vinales much much better. Greeted by the family we were made welcome, assisted with our plans in the area and even had the local hairdresser fetched for my mate. Family and food great and would recommend the room as spotless.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vinales
Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad
NH Capri La Habana
#4 of 79 in Havana
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,568 reviews
Royalton Hicacos Varadero Resort & Spa

Been to Casa de Marilyn? Share your experiences!