“The beach like paradise”
Review of Bottom Bay

Bottom Bay
Book In Advance
More Info
$182.00*
and up
Barbados Coastal Beach Sightseeing Tour
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the most beautiful beach on Barbados! You don't have to pay for a taxi to get there. We took a bus from Oistins to Sam Lords Castle and the driver was so nice, that dropped us off just in front of the public entrance to the beach. And only 2BS$ each!

When I first saw the turquoise sea and the palm trees I was amazed. The view was stunning! We took many pictures. There was a young local boy who climbed up to the palm tree to have us a coconut. That was cool! He made a fresh coconut drink with just 10BS$!

Unfortunately we couldn't swim there because of the huge and rough waves, but overall this beach is my favorite!

2  Thank annepalola

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I've visited this beach 4 times now and every time I walk down them rickety steps, the vision of that stunning blue sea still takes my breath away. My man and I have decided to get married there in October and we are so excited!!

3  Thank sarah r
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Another spectacular beach with amazing 5-8 story cliffs encompassing it, determinately worth the scenic/rustic drive though! Bought a shark tooth necklace from the local vendor (always barter! ;) ) My girlfriend

1  Thank Ace S
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Totally non-commercial and in the countryside of Barbados. You will need a car or driver to find it. Very peaceful. Surf is very rough but you can get a good soaking.

1  Thank CaribbeanTA
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We were there this morning and had the whole place to ourselves until about 11am when another couple stopped by.
Not easy to find however the locals are friendly and will show you the way.
The bay is beautiful, helped by the fact the weather was also perfect.
My new favourite beach!