“Good food and service”
Review of The Carriage House

The Carriage House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Carriage House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Barbados
“Good food and service”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Seven of us plus a little baby decided to try lunch here. It was a good choice. Overlooking a pool and the Atlantic sea, the waiter organized two tables for us. Our waitress was pleasant and prompt with service. I highly recommend the chicken wrap (USD16) with fries or salad. I had the salad and it was fresh and crisp. Others had the grilled Chubb and corn on the cob which they said was excellent. Try the Crane rum punch too. And when you are all done, check out the ice cream shop near Columbian Emeralds! Sweet!

• Visited November 2012

Hicksville New York
“Good Move!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I had a late lunch here and we were both glad we did! If you visit, so will you! My wife had an salad and I had a sandwich. The salad was amazing, cause I tried it... and my sandwich melted in my mouth. The bread was freshly made and while all the food in Barbados was Great... so was the food at The Carriage House! You'll like it... I'm sure!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank TheRealBigPaul
New York City, New York
“Great casual place for lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We are staying at The Crane and after a morning of swimming we were in the mood for a hearty lunch. The Carriage House has about 15 tables and a bar which were all full when we arrived. A waiter cleared a table as soon as one became free. Service was A+ and our fish sandwiches (comes with fries or a salad) were delish. I cant comment on the other food, but I am definitely going back since we still have 5 more nights here and the fish sandwiches were yummy.

Hubby had an iced tea and I had a diet coke - lunch was 85BDS including tax and tip.

Extremely casual since it overlooks a pool and has a koi fish pond which the kiddies seemed to enjoy watching.

• Visited November 2012
Milford, Connecticut
“The best at the Crane!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We ate at the Carriage House for lunch and sometimes for dinner. Great fresh fish daily and the service was awesome!

Visited October 2012
“Beautiful Poolside Setting for Lunch”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This small lunch restaurant at the Crane Residential Resort is a wonderful place to get a sandwich or a more substantial entree for lunch while siting and looking out over one of the Crane's many beautiful pools with the ocean in the background. A building off to the side with large openings through which you can see the ocean in the distance feels reminiscent of somewhere in Greece or similar places on the Mediterranean coast.

Visited September 2012