my husband and our 2 children aged 16 and 13 and I have returned from the Crane after staying for 2 weeks 30th july to 13th August and what a fantastic time we had. The one bedroom suite with a plunge pool was out of this world, I took a morning and evening dip each day. the suite had everything you could wish for a fully fitted kitchen, washer dryer so you you had no washing to do on return.The staff were excellent, the Crane although in the process of construction had little impact on our stay, when the building is finished it will be an excellent addition to the resort.
The gospel sunday buffet breakfast shouldn't be missed, both restaurants
although a little pricey were excellent. We hired a mini moke for a week to enable us to tour the island which was great, supermarkets were easy and accessable if required, a shuttle bus is provided as well as a shuttle each week to Bridgetown. Beach towels are provided as a bonus, the Crane beach has pink coral sand , so soft. the sea was excellent and our son was body boarding all the time(body boards provided). the jacuuzzi bath and jacuuzzi shower were a bonus. WE WILL RETURN!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1887, The Crane Resort has overlooked the pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach - one of the top 10 beaches in the world as rated by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and most recently named the "Best Beach in the Caribbean" by USA Today's 10Best Readers Choice 2015. Set on Barbados' beautiful South East coast, the oldest operating hotel in the Caribbean has effortlessly married the old-world charm of its past, to all the 21st century amenities and services expected by today's most discerning travellers. Guests are spoilt for choice with ultra-spacious one and two-bedroom suites, and three bedroom penthouses, many featuring lush gardens, private pools and rooftop terraces. There are also several fantastic dining options, including Zen, the No.1 Zagat rated restaurant in Barbados, which features Thai and Japanese cuisine, L'Azure which offers Caribbean delicacies with an international flair, The Carriage House which offers poolside favourites, D'Onofrio's, the Italian restaurant and The Grove Bar and Grill on Crane Beach which offers light grilled fare. The centre-piece of it all is The Crane Village - 55,000 sq. ft. of retail space complete with duty-free shopping, a Jazz bar, open-air dining, a fitness centre, day spa, an art gallery and the newly opened Calypso Kid's Club catering to younger guests. Guests also enjoy complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms and around the resort - even on Crane Beach - and complimentary long-distance calls to most international destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Crane Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish