The Crane Resort
Casa Grande Airport Hotel(Saint Philip Parish)
$115
Shonlan Inn and Apartments(Christ Church Parish)
$118
$78
Travelocity
Ocean Spray Beach Apartments(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Silver Point Hotel(Silver Sands)
$122
  • Pool
Butterfly Beach Hotel(Maxwell)(Great Value!)
$127
$113
$444
$380
Sunbay Hotel(Christ Church Parish)
$81
Travelocity
Tropical Winds Apartment Hotel(Saint Philip Parish)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Little Arches Boutique Hotel(Christ Church Parish)
TripAdvisor
2,748 results
All reviewsgeneral storeplunge poolcarriage housegospel breakfastguest servicespink sandthe air conditioningwasher dryerthe cliffstayed in buildingocean viewemerald cityrum punchzen restauranttime sharesushifull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I were planning a romantic trip to Caribbean. Barbados was my decision, but Crane was a surprise for me. Best surprise ever!!! This hotel is the most beautiful I've ever seen (believe me, I've been all over the world!). Pink sand was like WOW! Laying down at their own beach with rum punch with all the beauty around - was like a honeymoon! Our room was big with a terrace at the beach front. Monkeys and hummingbird were our morning guests))) ..There are no words to express all fillings that The Crane gave to us! It was the most lovely trip ever, only because of this hotel! We are very thankful and wish to come back again!

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
CraneGM, General Manager at The Crane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Kristina N,

Thank you for this fantastic review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your surprise trip to The Crane.

It’s heart warming to know that you have described us as the ‘best trip ever’ especially when compared to your past travels. We encourage our guests to simply relax, and enjoy the beauty and sounds that this side of the island offers, and it seems you did just that!

With breathtaking views, an array of dining options, resort spa, fitness centre, The Crane Village, a café, flood lit tennis courts and one of the world’s top 10 beaches we work hard to create exceptional value for all of our guests.

We thank you for choosing The Crane for your Barbados holiday and certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I didn't stay at the Crane, but after reading some negative comments about the way daytrippers were received, I wanted to relay the experience I had earlier today. I'm here with a group of fellow grad students who have been studying in Barbados for the past few weeks. On our first real day off, we bused it over from Oistins to check out Crane beach. The beach, though not a great swimming option, was stunning. Umbrella and chair sets were a bit expensive at 20 dollars US, but we got there early and kept them all day. We were given no resistance as far as accessing the resort (weren't asked to pay anything) and enjoyed a great lunch at the Carriage House. One of my friends had a birthday, and completely unsolicited she received a free cocktail and dessert, even though it was clear we weren't guests. We were treated great by the staff there and it made what was for us quite a splurge an enjoyable experience. Coffee shop with very reasonable prices made for a great mid afternoon treat. Iced coffee has been a hard thing to come by in Barbados for less than a small fortune. The only critical note I'd make is that the glass plating on the beach elevator is in desperate need of a wash. I'll probably never be able to afford to stay there, but will definitely visit again on this trip or the next.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank lebsam11
CraneGM, General Manager at The Crane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear lebsam11,

We are delighted that you had an opportunity to experience The Crane for the day. The entry to the resort is $12.50USD per person and is 100% refundable in food and beverage. Our policy is just to encourage guests to use the restaurants, so anyone coming to do just that is not required to pay an entry fee.

The Carriage House is certainly a fantastic option for light lunch with a view overlooking the 1.5 acre pool complex as well as views of the Atlantic Ocean.

Our Village Café is the perfect way to cool off from the afternoon temperatures here on the island. The best part is that everything is made right here on property.

We have also taken your comments regarding the beach elevator into consideration. Even though the elevator is cleaned twice daily, the salt spray is relentless and quickly builds up.

Belated birthday greetings are also in order for your friend from the entire team at The Crane!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I spent a week at the Crane, Barbados, with my family. It was excellent in all aspects. Accomodation was fantastic, we had a wonderful view from the Crane beach, the rooms were spotless clean and the service at the hotel was good even though we were there on Xmas and they had fewer employees. The resort restaurants were also fantastic, we had great food and wine and charming environments. Pool is enrmous and amazing. We are definitely going back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ana_Bertelli,

Thank you for this short but delightful review, we are certainly happy that you and your entire family had a wonderful stay with us over the holidays. Our ocean front residences feature stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and our housekeeping department works tirelessly to ensure that these rooms are cleaned to the highest standards.

With four restaurants on property, we offer an array of dining options from classic Thai and Japanese cuisine to delectable cuisine from southern Italy.

It has been our pleasure to welcome you to The Crane and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Crane in January of 2011 (note 2011, not 2013). We've traveled to a few other places in the Caribbean and this was definitely one of our favorites. We were looking to relax by the beach, pool and bar and this is definitely the place for that. It's a bit secluded, but we found that to be a very good thing. Being isolated in a beautiful place, with a lovely room and view, staffed by really kind and helpful people is a good thing--as long as you like your traveling companion (I got lucky there). The rooms are very spacious, and the plunge pool (although a bit cold at times) is an absolute must. I rarely go back to the same hotel but if I do go back to Barbados, i would absolutely stay at the Crane again.

Room Tip: Ask for a plunge pool, and a room with a balcony overlooking the water (not the parking lot)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank thayer1974

Dear thayer1974,

It was certainly a pleasure to have both you and your wife stay us. We often say to our guests that ‘relaxation’ is spoken here and if you are looking to disappear and just kick back, then The Crane is the perfect place for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed your one bedroom suite with plunge pool and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next Barbados vacation.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Really expensive, but worth the money. This is The 5* hotel all over its plush, grand, massive complex which is so clean just amazing in every way. The rooms are to die for, contemporary colours mixed with solid woods making it feel homely too. People you NEED to stay here if you ever visit Barbados

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank forevershelbella
CraneGM, General Manager at The Crane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Yolo79,

Thank you for this brief but rave review! It certainly sounds as though The Crane met and surpassed your expectations, especially with our grand, luxuriously appointed suites.

It was a pleasure to have you and we certainly hope to welcome you again soon.