I had the opportunity to stay at this resort for 7 glorious days of magnificent ocean and mountain views, I stay in the Penthouse which offered over 2700 square feet of living space with a plug pool, the balcony spanned the length of the rooms.
The rooms where decorated with all cherry wood furniture which seems to be the island way , but it was simply gorgeous to say the least, the living was large and was full of white furniture that was both exceptionally clean and well kept .
Although I had no intentions or notions on cooking while a way ,the room had a fully stocked kitchen with a washer and dryer , it also had a roof top deck that came with a barbeque grill , tables and chairs a hot tub and a even better view than the first level if you can believe that .
The resort staff was friendly and very helpful with all the details of my stay.
Each restaurant offered a great view of the sea, which was an added plus,.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1887, The Crane Resort has overlooked the pink sands and turquoise waters of Crane Beach - one of the top 10 beaches in the world as rated by the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and most recently named the "Best Beach in the Caribbean" by USA Today's 10Best Readers Choice 2015. Set on Barbados' beautiful South East coast, the oldest operating hotel in the Caribbean has effortlessly married the old-world charm of its past, to all the 21st century amenities and services expected by today's most discerning travellers. Guests are spoilt for choice with ultra-spacious one and two-bedroom suites, and three bedroom penthouses, many featuring lush gardens, private pools and rooftop terraces. There are also several fantastic dining options, including Zen, the No.1 Zagat rated restaurant in Barbados, which features Thai and Japanese cuisine, L'Azure which offers Caribbean delicacies with an international flair, The Carriage House which offers poolside favourites, D'Onofrio's, the Italian restaurant and The Grove Bar and Grill on Crane Beach which offers light grilled fare. The centre-piece of it all is The Crane Village - 55,000 sq. ft. of retail space complete with duty-free shopping, a Jazz bar, open-air dining, a fitness centre, day spa, an art gallery and the newly opened Calypso Kid's Club catering to younger guests. Guests also enjoy complimentary WiFi in all guest rooms and around the resort - even on Crane Beach - and complimentary long-distance calls to most international destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Crane Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crane Residential Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Hotel Saint Philip
- Crane Saint Philip
- Crane Barbados
- The Crane Barbados
- Crane Hotel Barbados
- Crane Resort Barbados
- The Crane Resort Barbados/Saint Philip Parish